How to build Nidalee?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Heroin

02-26-2010

Can someone post the optimal build for the Nidalee also what order do you level skills?

Tyvm ^.^

I Love Heroin

02-26-2010

bump

Live4evil

02-26-2010

With AP build get Sheen first then Sorcerer's boots then i would turn my Sheen into Lich's Bane then get Void Staff then Zhonya's

For skills I go
Trap
Heal
Trap
Javelin
Trap
Cougar
Trap
Heal
Trap
Heal
Heal
Heal
then max Javelin

Edit:I like harassing using the Trap while still having mana to heal while the Spear's mana cost makes such play lullzy without a lane partner with a Mana Manipulator

I Love Heroin

02-26-2010

Ok is that the best tryhard way to go for Nidalee? Looking for super tryhard build and skill order please.

SlyGoat

02-26-2010

That's terrible. Trap scaling is balls and the mana cost goes up a lot. Here's how I skill her

Trap
Javelin
Javelin
Heal
Javelin
Kitten form
Heal
Heal
Heal
Heal
Kitten form
Max jav

For items, Meki + pots
Meki->Chalice
Boots
Sheen
Boots->Merc Treads
Frozen Mallet
Banshee's Veil
Guardian Angel

Carthias

02-26-2010

1) trap
2) heal
3) heal
4) spear
5) spear
6) cougar
7) spear
8)heal
9)spear
10)heal
11)cougar
12)spear
13)heal
14)spear
15)trap
16)cougar
17)trap
18)trap

Edit:getting 2 ranks of heal first makes you UNKILLABLE in a lane unless you make a mistake or they hardcore gank you.

Items: Doran's ring, glacial shroud, boots of mob, glacial>frozen(for hardcore tower dives and tanking towers during pushes), gaurdians/banshees, banshees/gaurdians, thornmail if phys team, if not start getting pots of fort.

Summoner Spells: Cleanse, exhaust.
Masteries: I like going down into utility just to get the mastery and the rest in defense to get vet scars and cleanse cd reduction.

Reasoning: Nidalee doesn't do a lot of damage from her auto-attack and her scaling with abilities is VERY poor. Her primary burst is in takedown and most people will assume you are squishy and focus you hard, if you are tanky it is quite surprising and you can still dish out a ton of damage from your naturally high takedown skill. Just be sure to switch out of forms to heal/buff and keep traps EVERYWHAR for map awareness.

fevi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Put a point in trap. Then go for Javelin/Heal depending on whether you are being successfully aggressive or having to play defensively. Upgrade Cougar as it becomes available, and leave levels 2-5 of trap until very last.

Items: There are some good guides in the Guides section for this. This one by flankd has an item build closely resembling what I like to go for (Attack Damage over AP).

Sheen early is nice, Mobility Boots are nice, BF sword is nice. Triforce is also useful, because Nidalee has no CC (Leave the Zeal component to last, phage is much more useful).

If you're getting lots of kills, throw in a Mejai's.

I've experimented with rageblade... Useful, but not a priority at all. Doubtful any game will last long enough for you to get this far though. Survivability is also a good option (Banshee's, etc.).