What DID NOT happen:

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

02-26-2010

Pendragon pulled up a list of every South East Asian player on his $50,000 computer, went down said list one by one with his solid gold mouse, clicking each name and then slamming the giant red "BAN" button sitting on his desk, a big red "X" appearing next to every name on his monitor made of pure diamond.

He then laughs maniacally, sipping virgin blood from a skull with a bendy straw, and goes back to plotting new and interesting ways to ruin the game for you - and only you - because he has a personal vendetta against you and seeks to make your entire life a living hell, because he has nothing better to do.







Again, this is what DID NOT happen.

Most likely.




But seriously the amount of responses I've seen to this whole event which pretty much equate to "**** u pendragon how culd u do this!!!11" is astonishing.

/whiteknight


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrax

Senior Member

02-26-2010

aahhh me likez virgin blood.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marmatag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-26-2010

What really "DID NOT HAPPEN" was that you had a thought, and didn't make a new thread about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redscare

Senior Member

02-26-2010

Clearly it did not happen. Everyone knows that Pendragon has a swirly straw, not a bendy straw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowwada

Senior Member

02-26-2010

And you say i spam the forums with useless threads...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmatag View Post
What really "DID NOT HAPPEN" was that you had a thought, and didn't make a new thread about it.
To quote a poet:
"u mad?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redscare

Senior Member

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwada View Post
And you say i spam the forums with useless threads...
Spam is more of posting the same thing 15 times, getting locked each time, but continuing to post because of some delusional self righteousness that somehow also fabricates a vast following of supporters in your mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marmatag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
To quote a poet:
"u mad?"
No, I'm happy, you didn't make a thread to ask me this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowwada

Senior Member

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redscare View Post
Spam is more of posting the same thing 15 times, getting locked each time, but continuing to post because of some delusional self righteousness that somehow also fabricates a vast following of supporters in your mind.
To quote a poet:
"u mad?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redscare

Senior Member

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwada View Post
To quote a poet:
"u mad?"
Nope, idiocy is quite entertaining when there's nothing going on, I'd just down rate your threads without posting if it wasn't.


12