Why north American People hates Latinos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jashiro

04-15-2011

Latinos are usually f*cking jerks that go AUEHEHEHEHAUEHEHEHHAHAH JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ
and when you get a score like 0/3/8 they go /all "[INSERT CHAMPION NAME] FEEDER NOOB"

it's so annoying when latinos don't understand english either, and can't communicate in a game where communication is priority.

WingR

04-15-2011

iam german and i "hate" spanish people or players from frace (most of them dont speek english and fail fail fail.

by playing on the US servers i've seen alot of latinos who dont play very smart and also dont speek any english at all. so i can understand why many amerikans "hate" them and get pissed of them you use the normal chat to talk in a langueage they dont understand.

but what should i say? it sucks to play a coop game with players that you cant understand. but ive seen alot of amerikans who are total ******s. rage kiddys who will flamme anyone who's not agreeing with there gameplay or dose not want to be there "****er". they are "perfekt" and noone is like them... (total morons if u ask me).

so whats my point? i dont care where you from. aslong as you dont talk **** all the time and mess up the game by feeding and failing.

rmeofone

04-15-2011

my take on the situation is a little removed from LoL itself:

America was once a very prosperous country, where everyone who wanted to work could find a job, where women didnt think they were too good to act like women, and where the government was rumored to be representative of the people. This has been declining for years, thanks to a number of factors, including the outsourcing of jobs to less developed foreign countries.

All the while, a number of obnoxious college know-it-all types have been gloating publicly about the downfall of the once great USA, claiming that women were enslaved by men (guilt trip), that americans are lucky to have countries like india to do all of their menial jobs (****ed if those jobs would not be appreciated in the US right now), and how americans need to get used to not being on top of the world anymore.

America is under attack from within, by a sinister group of obnoxious college types known as the new age movement to some. They are in fact, a number of loosely affiliated organizations which have made it their aim to destroy everything that America once stood for, as the idea of a country which rejected the global rule is, from their warped perspective, intolerable. These people mean business. They have within their means the ability to start wars between once friendly nations, create tensions between others to precipitate wars in the future, and it is only now, with the advent of the interweb, that the average person is becoming aware of the nature of their game.

They are behind the global warming scam, the entire frenzied environmentalist movement, the presidencies of bush, obuma, and countless others, and the career of madonna, to name a few of the most superficial atrocities. The rulers of this movement are elite within their own following, and they desire to bring the entire world into their rule. they already own Coca Cola, and the rest is soon to come. They truly believe that what they are doing is right, at the lower levels of their *****mo caste; it is only the masters of propaganda themselves who know the truth, as they are responsible for the orchestration of the entire movement.

They expect everyone to take this lying down, most people simply attributing the change to entropy...
The only weapon anyone has against them is the belief that they can be defeated, and that.

in short, many americans are subconsciously aware that this bull**** is destroying their country, and as such, subconsciously lash out at anything foreign in return. They would do better to ally themselves with the larger organizations which seek to defend their nation (and the world) against the new age rule of tolerance, as their rage would be properly directed against the source of the degeneration, rather than the apparent symptoms.

check out http://www.larouchepac.com/
Lyndon Larouche has been fighting against these clowns for 30 years, and the growing mass strike movement in america is largely attributed to firebrands such as himself, and his followers.

The new-agers have only one weapon at their behest: thy willful submission.
disarm them, and throw them to the dogs. you cant do it alone. Hitler was their butt-buddy

beastkitty

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lassx View Post
HI, Guys!

Well i bring this Thread to talk about this annoing thing that happen to me a lot when i play Lol with other friends....

First of all, im not from USA or Eu, im from SouthAmerica, Argentina to be more expecific... Im learning english and trying to do the First Certificate Exam, And my biggest wish is to live in USA and work there too as a Game Disinger...(im saying this first cuz i want to whoever read this Thread to understand my feeling and dissapoint about this)

I play 2 or 3 games per day, since im working and i have a lot of work right now, but always thouse 2 or 3 games ended with me feeling bad or sad... and this are the reasons:

1st- Thouse games that i play per day, i usually played with one of my friends that lives here in Argentina, and of course we,mostly of the time, talk in Spanish, and this is the problem .... when i said some word in Spanish, most of the other summoners started talking in All saying something like "Taco" or "Burrito" or some stupid non-sense words like that one.... i said something like "Im not from Mexico, Im from Argentina", and the guys keep trolling at me....

2nd- When i was reading the "Jobs Page" in LOL site,there were a lot of Communities but there werent anyone about Spanish or LatinoAmerica communities, why would u ignore us? At least 20%, more or less, of the ppl who play this game, talk or are from some countryes who talk in Spanish, this make no sense at all, in my oppinion....

i dont know if there is another Thread about this or not, and i dont rly care about, i just want to express what i feel in this moment, cuz i rly love USA, i want to leave there but mostly of ur ppl treat us like scum, or even less that that, and i want to know why?

I want say more for now, if u want to critic or say something about this, then do it, i will read it and talk again soon...

Hey man. I'm really sorry that some idiots are making you feel discriminated against. You shouldn't take it personally tho. People on the internet will try to make you feel like **** if they can. Some ppl just do that.

However, I DO get really frustrated when several of my teammates refuse to communicate with me because they speak another language. I'm trying to set up a teamcomp or something and I just get completely ignored... It frustrates me because communication is key, and if my team is not doing it I can usually chalk those games up as a loss. Then if I am in ranked, that means I'm forced to play 20 min until surrender. I want you to understand that I don't think Argentinians are bad. However, I DO think that people that don't communicate with their team periodically cause their team to lose.

Here is a suggestion. Why not speak to your friend in spanish on skype. Then you can speak to the rest of your team in English in chat. You will probably solve a lot of the communication problems that way. Also, nobody will get a chance to say anything racist to you.

Lassx

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flodoard View Post
and why is this in the Champion feedback forum? just asking
wth? i put it in the general :S... someone should move it :S

Lassx

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramerican View Post
By no measure of the words "most" or "world" is that statement true. It's English->Chinese by a landslide. Less than 5% of the world speaks Spanish.
man, sorry to say it but there are more countries that talk spanish than Chinese, doesnt matter if it is popular right now talking chinese, if we have caunt how many country speak this languege, then its more global than chinese, and i guess more than 20% of the world speak spanish.... at least

Lassx

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooch0 View Post
Ya, what does that mean anyway? lol. Is it just a play on "hahaha'?
"jajaja" = hahaha = lol

Soulfuzzy

04-15-2011

i have a pretty easy time tuning out a foreign language if people want to type it in chat. It is pretty difficult to want to work with the people whom you cannot understand at all. Occasionally I'll be put in games where I'm the pub with 4 spanish-speakers, and i tend to just do my own thing. Usually this ends with me doing badly, because you can't win sometimes with having a teammate not "on board". Then the attempt to insult me in broken english internet jive, and thats what pisses me off...first typed word i can understand is "noob," like these poor kids learned to speak english playing a video game. Then i feel like they deserve my pity for being ******bags.

Lassx

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastkitty View Post
Understand that I don't think Argentinians are bad. However, I DO think that people that don't communicate with their team periodically cause their team to lose.

Here is a suggestion. Why not speak to your friend in spanish on skype. Then you can speak to the rest of your team in English in chat. You will probably solve a lot of the communication problems that way. Also, nobody will get a chance to say anything racist to you.
i know man, but in this kind of games i speak spanish and in the same time, i speak in english, i know english and im learning it, u can see for ur self that i already post more than 6 message just using 1 word in spanish xD.... but im saying that i dont like when ppl just for postingsomething like "Hola amigo como esta el dia?" = "Hi man, how's the weather?" they start trolling me and saying bull**** such as "Mexican noob, u will fk the game" when we didnt start playing yet... so i can talk both languege, dont troll on me cuz ill be piss off.... thats what im saying

Paradoxies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigoratus View Post
When people start speaking another language, I usually ask them to speak in english, if possible. A lot of the times they say yes, then in game, they just start using their native language again. Its annoying as hell, either speak the majority language of the game, or just ping areas. Also, most of the SA players I go against, are terrible.
That doesn't mean that all SA people are bad players, I mean, I have seen a lot of people from the US that are terribad.