Why north American People hates Latinos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jason Joestar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest0 View Post
HAHA

XDD this is so freaking true.

they say a lot of unintelligible words and then :

haushUShuahsuAUHSHU
HUHEUHEUHEUHUHU
HuahUAhuaHUuha
poAKSpoaskPOASKpaosk

lol

Anyway.... I learnt Portugues too cause you know... if you can't against them, join them.

This because another online game I used to play was filled of brazilians.
DOOOOD yeah they love their massively online games... it can't be helped.

TBB 420YoloSwag

04-16-2011

Eueueueueue

Jin Kisaragi

04-16-2011

Perhaps the fact that you're flooding your team's chat with something they can't understand is the reason why they hate you. I'm from Argentina as well but I don't go around spamming or anything. And if I get to the point where I actually have to use spanish, I apologize for it and translate it for everyone. Deal with it, North American server = English (maybe french... who knows) but you get my point. Stick to skype/teamspeak/ventrilo with your friends, type out your mias and enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for the rest.

Lord Melons

04-16-2011

dude i feel your pain bro i am spanish and play this game,i speak english fine(born in USA but raised by hispanic family )and i know what you mean i got a lot of people on my friends list that are spanish speakers and when we are in games,speaking spanish,everyone starts yelling at us and tells us to go back to mexico and play oh wait you can't cause your to poor to afford internet and stupid **** like that and i am tired of it

los chicos en LoL que habla mal son idiotas(thats for you oh and also i saw argentina and went yesssssss(got family down there D))

73lack Valor

04-16-2011

Certainly don't hate you bro. In fact, you happen to make, what I consider, the best food on the planet. But that's neither here nor there.

As others have already said, this game requires a lot of coordination in order to compete effectively. The majority of people who play the game on NA servers speak English. It's hard to properly coordinate with someone who doesn't. Do I hate you? Absolutely not. But it certainly can be frustrating, which is the point most (well-adjusted) people are trying to make.

Lord Melons

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73lack Valor View Post
Certainly don't hate you bro. In fact, you happen to make, what I consider, the best food on the planet. But that's neither here nor there.

As others have already said, this game requires a lot of coordination in order to compete effectively. The majority of people who play the game on NA servers speak English. It's hard to properly coordinate with someone who doesn't. Do I hate you? Absolutely not. But it certainly can be frustrating, which is the point most (well-adjusted) people are trying to make.
aregentina doesn't make tacos,they have been voted the country with the best steak a lot of ranchers are in argentina
like last time i was down there and every other time i swear dude it was steak for dinner and lunch and their hamburgers down there is bread,steak,lettuce,two tomatoes,bread

i know this has no relevance but just letting you know cause knowledge is half the battle G.I. JOEEEEEEE!!!!!

73lack Valor

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leondidas View Post
aregentina doesn't make tacos,they have been voted the country with the best steak a lot of ranchers are in argentina
like last time i was down there and every other time i swear dude it was steak for dinner and lunch and their hamburgers down there is bread,steak,lettuce,two tomatoes,bread

i know this has no relevance but just letting you know cause knowledge is half the battle G.I. JOEEEEEEE!!!!!
lol. I know. DEM STEAKS MAN. ****, I want a steak now. It's 6am and I'm seriously going home after work and firing up the BBQ.

Know true Pain

04-16-2011

not just U.S, we aussies hate it too.
(the spanish speaking, not the actual people)

A BMO

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaru View Post
Don't speak any language other than english in game chat. If you want to speak your language, do it in vent. If you don't speak english in chat, you're going to get flamed for it, and for good reason. People don't know what you're saying, you aren't communicating with your team, and it's kind of rude.
Not that I don't agree with you but being made fun of and trolled for speaking another language is also rude and ruins almost the whole teams gameplay/experience. Just saying

Mitey Oosik

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lassx View Post
of course if u cant understand my languege, i can also talk in english too, but the problem is that i feel like they are excluding me off the game in fact... i dont know if im expressing every well... i feel like there is a big poster in the Wall that says "SPANISH NOT ALLOWED" or something like that...

When i see anyone typing in another language I just put them on ignore seeing as though I don't understand anything they type anyway, no point in cluttering up my screen. PLUS, 90% of foreigners I see playing have no concept of teamwork and just run around doing their own thing. While there is a small % that do play well, the poor players far exceed the good ones.