Why north American People hates Latinos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivi

04-15-2011

You know, during games, most of the communication I get is from ******s telling me I suck because I didn't call MIA when I clearly did call MIA. Most communication I see is negative, although it is hard to deal with people from other countries, I'm pretty sure they know the basic English words that they need when playing this game such as MIA or "care" or anything of the like, I usually do see it from these people. When you're playing LoL, you don't spend a whole 5 minutes writing a paragraph to each other, do you? No, you are usually busy and if you have to say something it's usually very short unless you start raging and then start typing a storm and then you realize the Cassiopia is spitting **** at you and you die.

My advice, if you're playing with "foreigners" just use simple basic words that they will most likely understand because they've heard them so much which is pretty much the same words you'd use if they spoke English. As for the person who started this thread, my advice is to ignore them and keep quiet and just communicate what you have to. All I ever say to my team mates is "MIA" and that's pretty much it, unless I'm on skype with my friends but that's a different story.

Thivus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

if you're going soloqueue, please SPEAK ENGLISH

if you're teamqueueing you can speak any language you want

just don't add BR to the end of your name, its annoying

you don't see US of CA players calling themselves "bobUS" or "ehCA"

rmeofone

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundman View Post
To be honest, and you can downvote, but I am being blatantly honest here. A lot of Americans have built resentment to Latinos because of the negative impact they've had on our country over the last several years. Note I'm speaking mostly about Mexicans, but most Americans aren't going to really distinguish a difference. It wasn't a big deal until about the time the economy started going south, now the whole nation is turning against Hispanics in general.
I refer you to my post about the new age movement, and would suggest you place the blame for the decline of the US economy squarely on the shoulders of the treasonous dogs who hold positions in the congress and senate. mexicans arent the problem

Kiră

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

ok, I'm an american and i used to live in korea when i was younger. I used to have a bunch of korean friends and when they were around me they all spoke english. Sometimes they'd forget that I didn't speak korean and they'd start speaking in korean. When this happened, I'd say hey guys I'm still here, and they'd all go back to speaking english again. Simply speaking, it's rude to speak a foregin language around other people if they dont speak it themselves and you are capable of speaking in a language that everyone understands. That, and it's a team game so why wouldn't you?

Peach Plum Pair

04-15-2011

I live in New Mexico: the majority population here is Latino and I hear Spanish a lot.

That said...most of the SA players I meet in LoL are bad, complete **** talkers who think they can get away with it because it's in a another language, both, or, rarely, good and polite.

8 out of 10 I've played with have ended up calling someone on my team a cabron, hijo/hija de puta or just puto/puta, maricon, pendejo, pinche, etc, and then AFKing or leaving.

1 out of 10 have been a good teammate who actually calls MIAs, pings, etc.

1 out of 10 have been the stereotypical bad players who ping randomly, say almost nothing in chat but "huehuehuehuehuehue" or some other nonsense, and then rage at our team.

Basically they're exactly like the regular LoL community, but in a different language.

As for the guy who said "North America isn't only the US," I think he was talking about Canada. Mexico prefers to be "Central America" and the rest is....South America.

Lizto

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramerican View Post
By no measure of the words "most" or "world" is that statement true. It's English->Chinese by a landslide. Less than 5% of the world speaks Spanish.
Lol do your homework and please READ before refuting. The guy said spanish was ONE of the most broadly used languages on earth. He did not say THE ONE, but ONE OF THE. Also English followed by chinese by a landslide, you kiddin me? its more like Chinese followed by spanish, followed by english, if we are to talk about native numbers.

Most info sources Ive checked place spanish ON TOP of english ranking wise (as in, being at a lower position, hence having more natives), and not only that, they say Castilian has more natives than english, and there are pretty much two main spanish, the one we speak in South America and Castilla (Castilian) and the spanish they speak all over Spain (except Castilla, DUH)

P.S. Over 5% of the world do speak spanish, so everything you said was a bunch of blabbery with no truth to it. And btw Chinese has WAY more speakers than English, Im amazed at how ignorant people (you, and Im sure you aint alone bud) can get to even think English could POSSIBLY have more speakers.

Mattsal

04-15-2011

Download skype/ts.

vinceIN

04-15-2011

Why is this in Champion Feedback?

Pigasaurus

04-15-2011

I don't hate Latino's. I think their food is tasty!

Just happens that they universally suck at games.

Br0din

04-15-2011

Most of the time I've played with them they're rude, disruptive, cocky, or unwilling to co-operate and play a team game as a TEAM.