Having fun vs Tryhards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MEXICA

02-26-2010

ur an idiot, go play rollercoaster tycoon if you cant handle a moderately competetive 5v5 team game

AmyOverlord

02-26-2010

Gtfo noob.

(Halfway joking)

I usually play to win, because I'm consistently trying to earn IP for more champions and MANY runes.

But if you don't want to face tryhards and are looking for casuality, do as Aeon said and do PRACTICE GAMES. Which are enjoyable. I did one about 2-3 days ago with my close friends premade (against each other) and it was so fun. We didn't have to worry about winning or losing. We just made stupid comments/statements/remarks. Lul.

(I was Kassadin with Revive and Heal)

Gale

02-26-2010

Once Ranked Matches come out the Try Hards will go there and the Have Funs will go to Normal Matches. Don't worry.

skwca

02-26-2010

At OP, im in the same boat man. I love playing heimer but as we all know he is not wanted in most to all games. I get the same flake when i pick him and people groan and mumble but hes my main, i chose to play him and im having fun. To all the others that say well im gimping my team or the OP is gimping his well to be honest if your Good with your hero of choice then we arent really gimping the team as much as you think. For example my heimer is at about a 60%-70% winning ratio recently ive made a move to start playing Annie a more "viable" hero but with her im hitting a 40%-50% win ration. So what would you rather have a winning heimer or a losing annie?? We have played our herores enough to know whats what in different situations and know how to deal with them, so we ussualy never feed and yes we DO help in team fights. You may not see it and we may not get uber kills but some of us play for assists helping our carry's lvl faster.

Cool Hoowip

02-26-2010

lol if you dont care about winning and losing, go play practice's. those are perfect for you

PeneTraitor

Adjudicator

02-26-2010

If you want to win, don't play solo queue. I am not great. Sometimes I play well but I also play to play. I want to win but you know what, I experiment with champs I am not familiar with to learn how to beat them sometimes. LoL is not serious business and other people can shut up. play how you want. If you are mad that I picked a champ or playstyle that is not to your liking then I suggest you get 4 friends and queue as a group. Otherwise you need to accept the fact that you are going to be stuck at 50/50 since that is what the system is designed for. That means you lose half the time even if you are good. so stfu and play or find friends and try to play competitively.

Gamon

02-26-2010

I am doing the same thing

The Crow

02-26-2010

What sucks is that there WILL be (that there isn't one now) an option for that when ranked games come out. That will allow tryhards to play ranked games and casual players to play normal games. Many people are unhappy that this system isn't out yet, but one has to understand that these kinds of things take a lot of hard work to perfect and release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeneTraitor View Post
If you want to win, don't play solo queue. I am not great. Sometimes I play well but I also play to play. I want to win but you know what, I experiment with champs I am not familiar with to learn how to beat them sometimes. LoL is not serious business and other people can shut up. play how you want. If you are mad that I picked a champ or playstyle that is not to your liking then I suggest you get 4 friends and queue as a group. Otherwise you need to accept the fact that you are going to be stuck at 50/50 since that is what the system is designed for. That means you lose half the time even if you are good. so stfu and play or find friends and try to play competitively.
I win most of my games solo queuing and lose most of my games on premade teams with (Higher Elo) friends.

Shawnie

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullindal View Post
It think it would be nice for those "tryhards" to have some kind of option that keeps them from joining up with the less serious players.!

They do... It's called PRACTICE GAMES. I play to win. If you aren't playing to win then please play a practice game with other people who want to have fun.

PaxFan

02-26-2010

yes it would be nice to separate casual from serious player... oh wait riot is going to do that with ranked games