What works out best for Poppy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelios

02-26-2010

I'm looking for another hero to play on the side when I don't play with my friends and Poppy is what I'd like to play in solo que. I've read most of the guides and tried AS builds, Crit, tank, AP and so far I've had the most luck with attack speed. I'm just posting here to see if anyone could give me some more insight on how Poppy can be played to her full potential. As far as items, runes, etc what do you go?

Thanks!

Xelios

02-26-2010

/bump

Zhiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

1) Get sheen>phage>boots>zeal>trinity force, then banshee's/guardian angel depending on team composition.
2) Q
3) ????
4) VICTORY!

(Haven't tried this after the sheen/triforce nerf though).

Ahhpple

02-26-2010

Trinity Force is your first big item. To start get Doran's Shield and a Heath Potion. Get Sheen as soon as you can afford it. Then get Zeal if you're doing well. If not, get Basic Boots then Phage. After that, upgrade to Trinity Force as soon as you have enough cash, then get defencive boots of your choice. Now you can buy tankish items. Stay away from HP: stack armor and MR instead. GA, Banshee's, and Frozen Heart are all good. If you're really being fed, feel free to grab Stark's and Phantom Dancer.

But really why not just look at this Poppy guide that was posted recently, it's probably much better than anything anyone will post here https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=64426

Xelios

02-26-2010

Okay i'll be sure to check that out Thanks! I don't know I just like reading how everyone plays her because sometimes you get some very valuable info that you wouldn't find in some guides.