Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An easy, elegant solution to leavers in solo ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Almighty X

04-17-2011

Most of the time it isn't the person that leaves fault. I acquired 10 leaves this past month from the servers being whack and received a 1 day ban for something that was out of my control. I've actually been scared to play any ranked games now because I'm worried the game will just randomly disconnect me. I also know it is the servers and not my internet because Firefox will run just fine if I alt-tab after I D/C. The solution would be for Riot to fix there servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sharpsh00ta7

04-17-2011

Quote:
The Almighty X:
Most of the time it isn't the person that leaves fault. I acquired 10 leaves this past month from the servers being whack and received a 1 day ban for something that was out of my control. I've actually been scared to play any ranked games now because I'm worried the game will just randomly disconnect me. I also know it is the servers and not my internet because Firefox will run just fine if I alt-tab after I D/C. The solution would be for Riot to fix there servers.

Yes this happenned to me a few times, maybe you should try it again now? Riot has made some changes. Me and my bro would randomly get some lag spikes and occasionaly a quick d/c (with all other internetss working fine). Since the changes its been great tho.

I do think you have hit the nail on the head with the biggest problem with my suggested solution, getting a double ranked loss at the fault of riots fail server stability. Still, Riot has been very quick in "pushing the button" (~20mins after issues start) which forgives all losses and leaves after that point until they fix the issues.