An easy, elegant solution to leavers in solo ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Almighty X

04-17-2011

Most of the time it isn't the person that leaves fault. I acquired 10 leaves this past month from the servers being whack and received a 1 day ban for something that was out of my control. I've actually been scared to play any ranked games now because I'm worried the game will just randomly disconnect me. I also know it is the servers and not my internet because Firefox will run just fine if I alt-tab after I D/C. The solution would be for Riot to fix there servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sharpsh00ta7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Almighty X View Post
Most of the time it isn't the person that leaves fault. I acquired 10 leaves this past month from the servers being whack and received a 1 day ban for something that was out of my control. I've actually been scared to play any ranked games now because I'm worried the game will just randomly disconnect me. I also know it is the servers and not my internet because Firefox will run just fine if I alt-tab after I D/C. The solution would be for Riot to fix there servers.
Yes this happenned to me a few times, maybe you should try it again now? Riot has made some changes. Me and my bro would randomly get some lag spikes and occasionaly a quick d/c (with all other internetss working fine). Since the changes its been great tho.

I do think you have hit the nail on the head with the biggest problem with my suggested solution, getting a double ranked loss at the fault of riots fail server stability. Still, Riot has been very quick in "pushing the button" (~20mins after issues start) which forgives all losses and leaves after that point until they fix the issues.