A First Look at the Monkey King!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prime Zero

04-14-2011

Monkey king staff extends fyi.

Thandrophir

04-14-2011

I've never wanted a champion more.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Not all customers are pushing that hard for a new map... I mean, "I" am but there are plenty that Day 1 buy every new Champion that's released and get the skin bundles. Quite frankly what Riot is doing has been very profitable. Much more profitable than another map for free that might end up getting ignored like Twisted Treeline.

Barumel

04-14-2011

I like how half the videos anymore are adverts and other ****.

Go Capitalism!

Krojun

04-14-2011

Yes it does I cant wait to see him smack someone with it. In myth he knows how to transform into other objects, people, or creatures too....I wonder if his ult will be like copying a targeted champ?

Tenderballz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fists of fury View Post
Sweet Name him Goku Or Sunwukong and it'd be perfect
Definitely Sun Wu Kong. His Golden Staff...leaping onto it and peering ard...all trademarks of the Monkey King from Journey to the West.

Maybe Lee Sin can start chanting and stun him. HAHA...

GhoSTmaNFu

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Not all customers are pushing that hard for a new map... I mean, "I" am but there are plenty that Day 1 buy every new Champion that's released and get the skin bundles. Quite frankly what Riot is doing has been very profitable. Much more profitable than another map for free that might end up getting ignored like Twisted Treeline.
TT isnt ignored and since the IP changes, it actually gives out more IP per game than SR ( i think its a bug ) I only play TT now, sometimes SR, new maps make the game more interesting and more fun to say the least..

2cows and a duck

04-14-2011

He needs a move called fling poo. Flings poo at target blinding them for a 1.5 secs and doing x amoutn of dmg.

YoWombat

04-14-2011

I'm sorry, but this reeks of an unoriginal attempt to pander to the eastern market. I shall reserve my judgement until we know more info, but this guy had better be a lot more than just a straight rip off of the mythological character, or else I'll have to start working on a headstone for your creative department.

Joruri

04-14-2011

Pretty **** epic imo.