A First Look at the Monkey King!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charizma

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCouchCmdo64 View Post
people who work on characters are not the same people who work on maps....meaning new champions or not, you are gonna wait just as long for a new map.
That's ultimately the wrong way to look at it. It's a simple matter of where they're putting the money we give them. Re-direct resources to work on maps instead of champions. When the customer says, "I want maps" you get more people working on maps. It doesn't make sense to ignore the customer. I'm indicating where I would like my money to be spent. I'm not saying I represent every customer Riot has, maybe not even a majority. But I'm making my voice be heard.

By all means, keep cranking out skins for us to shell out for. I have no desire to stop Riot from making money. I'll buy every Tryndamere skin they're willing to make. I just don't want to play the game with the same boring (maps, summoner spells, runes, game modes, etc.).

REDraiN9

04-14-2011

I think im going bananas

Utreekov

04-14-2011

Do want

Ther InGal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Wait, WHAT?

Manic Eightball

04-14-2011

Bezant Gebal

04-14-2011

Pole dancing monkey? Chippendales reject by chance?

Not frog on a turtle, the best champ that will never be.

EvilNucca

04-14-2011

Rafiki?

Weria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

this is........."unexpected"

Belowfreezing

04-14-2011

I've got a feeling he's gonna drive you bananas.

Krojun

04-14-2011

OH....MY...GOD..... I don't think I've ever been more excited for a new champ! I love the story of the monkey king and from the video I'm glad you kept his staff I've been trying to write up a suggestion for this guy since I started playing!