Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xtchizobr

04-15-2011

what's this?! an imaginative character design?! from Riot?!

and it doesn't even involve boobies yet?!

delima05

04-15-2011

this looks stupppiddd........... keep the mech, and childish ..and mr roboto / blitzcrank .. out of here lol.. his spells (flamethrower) coud make him a great champ, but he isnt very appealing to the eye..so a decent % of people wont buy him for that reason.

Lolyness

04-15-2011

Quote:
pr0t0man504:
Looks and sounds like he will almost play just like chipper

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID13320/images/100408131943resized_The_Chipper.jpg

ya and I was thinking S2 were the only ones copying things, this is totally The_Cheaper

Mythior

04-15-2011

When I saw this I thought automatic buy.

Franchize

04-15-2011

Shiro Tagachi

04-15-2011

Quote:
pr0t0man504:
Looks and sounds like he will almost play just like chipper

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID13320/images/100408131943resized_The_Chipper.jpg

The difference is, Chipper actually looks good.

SomTingWong

04-15-2011

You should remake him like you guys remade Lux.... i mean really his legs look like suction cups.

VaygrEmpire

04-15-2011

this one reminds me some robot dude in sonic the hedgehog....

redluigi11

04-15-2011

a yordle tank yay

The Quiet Scout

04-15-2011

Now, that's what I am talking about new original creations. Yes, make new bots with new designs, slim bots, huge bots, slender bots, yes... all good.

Create new mages that aren't fire, ice,poison, or electricity based. earth mage-summons golem, cast small area earthquake or geyser/volcano, shapeshifter mage-changes appearance and adquires temporary powers according to the shape he uses, water mage-good vs fire magic, cast water-based spells, psi mage-uses mental attacks, summoning mage -summons little critters to fight for him, toy maker-creates artifacts and small weapons to fight, nature mage *(healing over time, heals paralysis, sleep, has ivy attack spell, etc), blue mage (uses a magic from different magic schools), Shaman (cast curses to enemies).

Fighters that are mythological creatures, unicorns, pegassus, spider, scorpion, centaur, cyclop. Panda bear staff fighter... Zombie fighter that spreads disease, Star Wars type fighter with laser sword -yes!!

Range attackers like a machine gun fighter, elemental fighters -elemental shape uses range magic according to the element, Gorilla fighter (throws rocks, etc.), Laser ray attacker, Kangaroo range attacker -his attacks consist in jumping to attack making him a range attacker.

Well, some of my ideas in another post I give more ideas... hope it helps the champion creation Department... Good job Riot!!