Champion Sneak Peek: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aiuraiuraiur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

How about balancing the other 8 heroes you guys released this year?
I know riot probably makes most of it's money from people who purchase new heroes on release with rp, but do we really need a new buggy hero every two weeks?

VooDooClown69

04-15-2011

Please give him an eye patch, and maybe a cigar... U know add some general knoxx to em.

Tortoos

04-15-2011

I'm going have to agree on "that looks really bad" Unless he looks less ******ed or something he looks a lot lower in terms of quality as to what I've seen in recent months from you riot. However, the monkey king looks interesting, so at least I have one champion to look forward to.

El Mudzahedin

04-15-2011

they should named him bonecrusher lol

BloodyScythe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Felorien

04-15-2011

Hey look its the Chipper

x Seph

04-15-2011

Teemo meets Blitzcrank

Felorien

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiire View Post
Teemo meets Blitzcrank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXOfow4mGI

Squeaky101

04-15-2011

hmmm.. There's a few things about this guy that i don't like. First, I don't think yordles and mohawks mix. And I think that the legs of the robot look weird.

MrSparkle

04-15-2011

why do you keep making really bad op champions and not any maps? theres two bloody maps, PLEASE MAKE MORE ITS GETTING RIDICULOUS. oh and btw stop promoting verbal abuse in your videos really doesnt go down well in games