Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boomstar

04-15-2011

Usually you make pretty original-ish champs, but thats cleary chipper from HoN.

cunglancer

04-15-2011

well done Riot!!! with the monkey dude and him, very cool characters BTW, stand out from other action RTS titles.
Looks like you finally got you an art director )) !

the monkey animation could use a little more overlap and smooth in's and hard snaps, and the plumb line looks a bit off, but overall is awesome!!.
saying that though, i dont know if you have to bake animation to vertex or not , that may explain the "linear" look.

overall, good direction , very fun!

Seemeasthis

Recruiter

04-15-2011

time to hire new artists?

PureZesty

04-15-2011

Y'all need to stop creating new characters. Although I like the creative spark, comming out with new characters every friggin week just keeps adding more **** for you guys to deal with. Take a few weeks and FIX the game before making more problems to it.

SlimeLVL1

04-15-2011

So this is what it looked like if Heimdinger shaves and takes over Blitzcrank's body

Ravenbloodlord

04-15-2011

looks interesting no one should be complaining about more champs awesome job riot

Ironarcanine

04-15-2011

god that is awesome

AstroNautiIus

04-15-2011

Quote:
huhwhat:
wow, looks great...hope hes a tank

edit:
beat me to it--

I seem to recall a thread a while back about someone wanting a mech champ....is this champ the answer to that thread? I don't remember who responded, but it was a red who said something along the lines of really wanting to implement said idea...

Any case, if it's a tank, all we need for it is to be a female operator, and you've killed two birds with one stone

Can I ask this just one more time? WHY is it that the community wants a FEMALE tank so badly? So you want to watch some chick get pounded by 5 dudes. There's google for that.

Keenion

04-15-2011

hopes hes 3150
cuz im sick of 6300 ones :A

SCImmortal

04-15-2011

Teemo's punk cousin