Champion Sneak Peek: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1AZE L0RD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

dats awesome

Gentleman Johnny

04-20-2011

Looks like a midget shadow the hedgehog clone that stole one of eggman's bots, hope the skins make it look better... but ew.

XenOdium

04-20-2011

reminds me of tinker

Soorry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-20-2011

Is that a Sonic using Robotnik's mecha? :S

Kiddalee

04-20-2011

He looks like fun, with that variety of weapons. Not "unexpected," though. I was definately expecting a Yordle in a mech. And wishing for one.

tzimaer

04-20-2011

I was actually tossing around an idea for a super minion type champ...Kudos

RekoHunter

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollgernautt View Post
Aparently what the community want is large breasted chicks with superpowers. Cool heros like Trundle, Maokai, Swain and Rumble will always look weird to teenagers.
I'm 24 and I think this little guy fell down the ugly tree. The ugliest ugly tree. The one Maokai only visits cause he's family and someone has to, but he still only goes on holidays.

Seriously I'm face palming so hard right now at this.... things appearance. I've bought nearly every champ that has come out since I started playing LoL but I think I may let this ugly mother of sin slide.

My only hope is that they took time to let an intern do him while they spent their whole creative effort on a new Teric skin. It is long overdue.

No but in all seriousness I'd take the original Lux look over this guy. Push him back two weeks, double champ it with a model that doesn't look horrid and profit.

DARKCHAOSKNIGHT

04-21-2011

Sigh another OP champ that cost 6300

riot go back to the beginging and revise ur work and champs from back then

they were fricking awesome now this game ...

A Skinny Dragon

04-21-2011

Hey, it looks like Blitzcrank and Teemo had a baby.

ScuZZ

04-21-2011

cant wait