Champion Sneak Peek: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StalkinU2

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi11ionair View Post
i agree with everyone who said it looks crappy, it looks crappy and the ideas dont sound great please try harder on it and dont release it. If its another trundle where its so stupid looking nobody would play it why make it?
trundle looks awesome

time to trol

edit: the mech looks fine, its just one ugly little yordle, must be the black sheep in teemo's family
edit2: almost forgot to mention, IM SO BUYING SUPER MECH

tacticle bombe

04-20-2011

when the spotlight of the new champ will come out

D1zz1

04-20-2011

saying this champ is a copy of chipper is like saying malphite is a copy of pebbles/tiny. come on people...both of these games evolved from dota and dota evolved from earlier ideas. frankly i havent been this excited for a new champ since maokai. just be thankful they're coming up with unique ideas for champs... im so tired of seeing 'armored dude with <insert weapon here>. rumble and monkey king are quirky, unique and fit more with the design of old school league.

also, i really hope he has a similar playstyle to urgot. urgot has been my main forever and i feel like he is the only hero of his kind. i would pay 30 bucks for another ranged bag-of-tricks skirmisher style hero. more tanky dps would make me so sad

Hammashot

04-20-2011

come on riot, just one new map? im getting so bored of sunny forest!, dark forest!, sunny again. o waits this! 2 sunny in a row!

CptElefantRectum

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamics101 View Post
honestly riot...dont you think your releasing heros alittle fast. It seems your just flooding LoL with new heros to quicky which is not really what the community wants.
youd be wrong, this is exacaly what we wan't more options.

CptElefantRectum

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap3d Up The As5 View Post
If youre gunna release a new character, please dont make him over powered like lee sin and Brand?
Lee sin is not op and neither is brand.

Katsuohiko

04-20-2011

Lawl!!!!!

Forgelord 2

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstopper9424 View Post
Lee sin is not op and neither is brand.
True. You only need to know how to use him. I hope Rumble realeses in1 or 2 days.

Trollgernautt

04-20-2011

Aparently what the community want is large breasted chicks with superpowers. Cool heros like Trundle, Maokai, Swain and Rumble will always look weird to teenagers.

AsianPerzuasion

04-20-2011

It has a freaking rocket launcher, a flamethrower, harpoons and a pumping mace, does anybody really think that he will be a tank?