Champion Sneak Peek: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exoidus

04-15-2011

great guys , I seem to follow the community take at this. looks like it was rendered poorly , but seeing how I haven't seen this unit in "action" and its a still concept photo , its pretty,

my guess is it will be either a pusher or a bruiser. if that was suppose to be a "tank" the little yordle isn't very sheltered on the top of his "mech"..

as for armorment

Flamethrower ... great another unit that spits fire ..wooo so a simple copy of animation and effect from annie...Check

Harpoon ... really... kinda already seen with Nidalee but some could call that a spear , (kinda the same thing) , but harpoons are mainly used to "retrieve" things , so we will wait to see on this

Triple Rockets ...all i see here is another AOE column kinda like Miss Fortune...

and i'm going to guess that the

Piston Pump Fist .. some ground slam A.O.E. with a stun, still kinda seen already in several units.

my suggested changes

Flamethrower (changed to) pitch-launcher (AKA hot oil cannon) = effects would be kind of the same except I would have it slow movement maybe upon duration in the set area . and since its HOT oil have it as a counter based D.o.t. more the counters the greater the damage of the D.O.T.S but leave the slowing effect as it would be normally (unless you guys program a slip effect and that would be cool)

Harpoon (used as is .. as long as its used as a Harpoon and not a spear and the higher the level more Harpoons that could be launched MAX 3 Harpoons )

Triple Rockets (Change To) Proximity Mines , higher the level of spell more mines can be out for a longer time , as i think having them as non timed and non expire that could be exploited but who knows ..

Piston Pump Fist (Changed To) Steam Powered Thresher , this still could be slammed upon the ground for the stun A.O.E. but I would have it so you could have it as a charge/rush L.O.S. that hits all that are in its wake.

anyway i am sure i could go on and on with suggestions , but this is most likely not the place to do it. I have tons of ideas and concepts , hope one day to share , best of luck on this new champion sounds good either way ,but had to put my 2 cents worth in

thanks for reading

xFinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

It looks like this one is a copy off the asura from guild wars... cool

Beast Master 007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Im excited

autūmn

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedem Das Seine View Post
Can this be the very late April Fool's?

...please?
Lol! Word.

Aadramalechh

04-15-2011

riot i was wondering if u could possibly slow down on the champions. i mean they come out every week and we have a hard time keeping up with all of them plus they keep getting more and more op so it kinda makes every one else obsolete making it with out one u have the hardest time beating one. so just atleast every other week if not liek once a month.

autūmn

04-15-2011

Feet look like toilet bowl plungers. :/

Repliforce

04-15-2011

...so THIS is what it looks like on the inside of a Blitzcrank..

autūmn

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadramalechh View Post
riot i was wondering if u could possibly slow down on the champions. i mean they come out every week and we have a hard time keeping up with all of them plus they keep getting more and more op so it kinda makes every one else obsolete making it with out one u have the hardest time beating one. so just atleast every other week if not liek once a month.
Also the costs. Thumbs up.

Aadramalechh

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukimura Minami View Post
...so THIS is what it looks like on the inside of a Blitzcrank..
lol

BlindxShotz

04-15-2011

FAAAAAAAAAAKE

give me Urf