League of Legends has won MMOSite.com's Reader's Choice awards!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DawningFate

02-25-2010

Just keep the game up and running and try to keep the servers in check. =]

Volf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2010

double ip ftw!! =P

Mang

02-25-2010

Voting seems like a good way to support riot if you don't wanna give em money. Great job people who care about the future and development of this game. Now the question is what do we get? (something, how about a one day total skin sale, you'll make $$)

LoL is the only game I find myself wanting to play. I hope to see a lot of great new things in the future. (aside from more champs, Game modes PWES!)

Chaosfingers

02-25-2010

The reward i suppose is not having SEA players around?

Note : I voted Alot.

Sandjube

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2010

No Riot, thank you for making such an unbelievably awesome game. I have been playing almost only this for around 3 weeks straight now, even buying it like last week. It surpasses every other game i have, even big name games like Modern Warfare 2 and stuff. And i love the art direction you took with this game, since i love cartoon/cel shading. Funny thing is i didn't even like DOTA that much in the first place, but love this lol....

I AM A SITH LORD

02-25-2010

Awesome to hear the communities thriving, thats one of the numerous things this game has over heroes of newerth, a community. Thank RIOT for making an awesome game so awesome my friends think i should stop playing cause i spend a lot of time on it and neglect real life priorities.

But as with former posts I agree, the community deserves some sort of a reward. Anything really.

Polyrhythm

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosfingers View Post
The reward i suppose is not having SEA players around?

Note : I voted Alot.
I lol'd. Even though that situation is absurd.

Karyuudan

02-25-2010

Well i will keep voting and always talking good about LoL if the Staff and Riot keep doing the good job , AND DO NOT do any kind off agreement with South America to new server like the SEA guys . xD

WILLIAM cmy

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderballz View Post
I'd congratulate u if i weren't so pissed about you banning the asians from your US servers...

=(
This won't be true, will it? ................ bah!
I am a Hong Kong Player

Shawnie

02-25-2010

Yay! Now please fix the XP system

123456 ... 10