Awesome Pro Tip for Beginners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruzihm

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Pro Tip: COMMIT!
Just remember kiddies. When you're running you can't do damage to them but they can do damage to you!!

Well, unless you're singed! I love when people chase me to their death.

McCurry

02-26-2010

I think knowing when to fight or flee is one of the most important skill in the game. Just play fiddle and you will know how critical timing is.

The problem with fleeing team is that the team is probably got too much dps carries, and they're all soft, they only go in to claim the final kills but are useless in 5 vs 5 fights

FellowerOfOdin

02-26-2010

Protip : Don't be Asian.

Josephmack

02-26-2010

Well, there you go. People yell at you, and say you are feeding, when you jump into a fight and die, of course feeding for no purpose is not what I am talking about here, and then says that the game is lost because of you. No one wants to be told that, so people play it safe, to safe now. Those that do this yelling thingy have caused this problem, so they should fix it. And how can they, by just stopping. Stop calling people names when they die because of a fight. Stop blaming people for trying to do their best and don't. And when they do stop thier yelling, just maybe people will get the balls to fight to the finish like what should happen when engaged in a team fight, or so I believe. Maybe, they will quit worrying about their death count and concentrate on winning the game instead.

unregenerate

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Pro Tip: COMMIT!

No not the type of commitment that your girlfriend keeps pestering you about! I'm talking about Committing to a battle. I just spent a painfully long annoying stupid battle where no one on my team would commit to a battle! I was tanking as Mord and I swear it was like watching ants scurry back and forth behind me. We would initiate a battle with the other side and I would watch as my team would lay one nuke each and then scamper off like the battle was over leaving me to deal with 5 guys beating my kneecaps in with their umbrellas.

Committing to a battle is KEY! Running off because you're afraid of taking a little damage IS NOT OKAY! Running off because you are mortally wounded (such as your head is attached only by one tiny strand of flesh) IS OKAY! If there is an obvious disadvantage then yes you should run like an undead bear is chasing you, but if not then STAY AND FIGHT THE BATTLE YOU YELLOW BELLIED PANSY!

90% of the time we committed to a battle we aced the other team (WE ACED THEM 3 TIMES) But for the majority of the battles I would sit there and take damage while my team thought it would be fun to play red light green light. Heck during the end of the game I died 4 times in one battle! I don't even know how that happens (I only had Guardian Angel and Zilean) but somehow I did it! I rose from the grave 3 different times just to get my head bashed in by Jax and his silly piece of wood with nails in it, while Nunu chucked snow in my bloody pulp of a face and Sion gnawed on my legs.

Just remember kiddies. When you're running you can't do damage to them but they can do damage to you! So stay and fight until there seems to be an obvious winner! And only run if you know you can get away, otherwise you're just postponing the inevitable and you fail.

TL;DR - Commit to fights until there is a definite winner in sight. Who knows it might be you!
was there a zilean on the other team? i think i was in that one. lol.

Gale

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregenerate View Post
was there a zilean on the other team? i think i was in that one. lol.
I can't remember...
I think there might have been not sure though.

I just remember my team was Kayle, Ryze, Taric, Zil, Mord (Me). Only significant things i can remember are the opposing team tried to take Baron but we got there and killed half of them and they killed most of us, then we later in the game we tried to get Baron and they came to stop us and we killed all but one of them.