Awesome Pro Tip for Beginners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nayru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Mayn, I made a topic like this and I got flamed. People are gay.

People are too scared of dying, thinking it immediately costs them the game. It barely did in the first place, even less so with this XP thing going on!

Linden Ryuujin

02-26-2010

This is the one things that really ruins my day playing as Rammus

I've rolled in set off my shield and quake only to look back and see everyone running away. Nothing feeds like a lack of comitment. It leaves the enemy team free to pick off who ever init-ed and then probably whoever is at the back of the fleeing DPS pack.

Then you are screwed.

TurkeyBaconSub

02-26-2010

This is why i stopped playing a few charcters in solo que. Fun characters to play, not so fun characters to play as you helplessly watch your team run away while you get your face smacked it

The Librarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

I just follow the initiator into battle. Hopefully me and the tank will boost the morale of the other 3 people enough to get them to actually hit someone instead of run and hide cause they may break a nail.

Nokturnol

02-26-2010

This is one of the reasons I don't like playing tank in solo queue. It's like every game I have to yell at my teammates in chat "When I go in, i'm going to be focused, you need to be RIGHT behind me dealing dmg not running around like a crackhead afraid of gettin a scatch" (Especially as ramus seeing as I'm literally forcing them to attack me with taunt)

Singed is just as bad though, I'll literally toss an enemy RIGHT to my team and they'll just run away instead of ganking him. I'm like ohhhh kay then... even when I offer you a kill on a silver platter you won't take it?

Gale

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valcurdra View Post
I have had games where my team behaved just as your's did and then called me a feeder for dying repeatedly.

Yeah I know what that feels like. The Taric on my team kept yelling at me saying I was a feeder (My score was 11/15, while his was 3/5 so statistically I was doing better) Funny thing was that HE had more health and Armor then me (he also has CC) but he refused to go into a battle and would just lay on the outskirts of the battle doing almost nothing. He eventually Caps Locked and told me I was a horrible player, to go die, and to delete my account.

lBozZ

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMammoth View Post
This is the main reason the most valuable member of any random team is an initiating force (ie Malphite, Alistar, Blitzcrank, etc) who can make it clear that "it's go-time" to the whole team in a dominating fashion.

This....only I had to do it with Rammus

If your team is compitent, they just need someone who is willing to say GO. I ran into some of the problems you had last night. I would initiate my team would throw a nuke and scamper leaving old Rammus to burn in the fire.

Finally i said listen when i say go, ****ing go and dont stop until they're dead. I threw up my defensive curl, they saw it, i said go and BINGO their team hit the floor and they said gg and surrendered right after, as that push led to a downed inhibitor.

Rammus is not afraid to die

Wolfdogg

02-26-2010

I feel the same way. If you don't have a team fight. It's just a waist of time. Because you can't be all over the map at once. Plus the other team will know which champ to swarm, and which ones they can just roll over.

Wolfdogg

02-26-2010

Add me to your friend list. I can assure you I don't back down. I also pick champs that help balance the team.

Talamare

02-26-2010

/agree x1000

being scared = lose