A Few Classic Champions just got More Affordable!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontGetShot

04-14-2011

Well, I appreciate the drop. However, I recently purchased a few of these champions with IP. Meh, wish it was someone I didn't have or can gain the IP back.

KUNG FU GU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikelPwnsU View Post
stfu they are not giving back ip to everyone that brought it, that would be a shytload of work for the ip u can earn in 2-3 games
Hmm about 1,700 IP in 2-3 games? I'm sorry, but we don't all have IP boosts...

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Please continue to reduce costs like this. Even one champion per patch would be welcomed.

Aydin225

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by x black 0ps View Post
ummmmmmmmm can i have my ip back then??????
no, you cannot. Again, I own 2 out of the 3 of these so I am speaking from your point of view.

However, when things drop in price people do not get their money back. When video game consoles drop in price, does microsoft mail checks to everyone who bought the 360 day one? Of course not.

You spent the extra IP, for the benefit of playing those champions for however long you've had them. You are an early adopter. Early adopters pay for the privilege of being early to the party and getting to use whatever shiny toy they paid for as early as possible.

Qualm

04-14-2011

These price are pretty much required if you really want LoL to be competitive, and I'm glad you started doing them.

Thanks Riot!

Maxmag

04-14-2011

hey guys, watch this video I found from Pantheon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_b2A...eature=related
I laughed too much
my stomach hurts
xD

econometrix

04-14-2011

This is awesome! Thanks Riot! I hope this keeps happening, especially since I already own all 3 of these champs

Petrichor1

04-14-2011

Please reduce Blitzcrank next...Please reduce Blitzcrank next...

Spofbot

04-14-2011

I just bought Morgana from before the patch ((((

wari Ayan

04-14-2011

Sweet..