A Few Classic Champions just got More Affordable!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hive Elbow

04-16-2011

I fully support this action, but PLEASE don't use it as a gateway to releasing even MORE 6300 IP champs.

The biggest problem is the disadvantage of rarely being able to play those camps unless you buy them; and the best to learn how to play AGAINST a champ is by playing that champ yourself.

DocOct

04-17-2011

Mother of god, it's about time they started doing this. Now hopefully this continues with other old but expensive characters.

PhyreStarter

04-17-2011

I've read all the comments, are you kidding me? guess what? When a champ costs too much IP, it may be time to purchase some RIOT points. I know everyone loves to have it free but hey spending a little cheddar on a great game doesn't hurt.....

TenSpeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

You should increase Karthus's IP just because he is just that amazing and I don't want to see so much of him besides me. :-) Reduce Kennen tho.

icedrake523

04-17-2011

Can Galio get an IP decrease? He seems like a fun champion but 6300 for him is a bit much since he's been nerfed a lot and can be at a disadvantage if most of the enemy team is AD.

EvilBananaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

I think you guys should really think about it befor asking for refunds.....

Think of it like a diffrent game.

You baught a game for xbox 360 for $60 right.
Two Months later the next installment of the game comes through.
You go to the store to buy it, and the game you baught two months ago is now $40.
You go to the clerk and ask for your $20 back that you payed extra for the game.
What does he do?
Laugh, says he can't do that, and suggjest you buy the next one because its great (he dosn't really know he just wants commision).

It's called buisness.

Also fo all those saying, i hope Croki/Brand/Nocturne/ect prices go down, Think about it. It said one of the original 40 chars in the post. Why would they lower the price of a brand new char? Do you want everyone to have it, do they not want to make money of it, no, its going to be the older chars.

BaakCha

04-17-2011

I would definitely recommend Morgana for any mage-types out there. She is devastating.

Bodanger

04-17-2011

I really think that they should do this kind of thing more often if for no other reason than to increase diversity in the champs the people play.

This goes double for the less played 6300 champs.

zain0192

04-18-2011

Thanks riot!
now i can buy ryze

bone93

04-18-2011

i think this is bull****, i am sorry but people who already have these champs get totally screwed here....i mean we payed full price for them and now others can get them alot cheaper??? something doesn't add up here...shudnt members who are playing for longer get more privileges?