Badger Teemo Skin Will Be 50% Off for Three Days Only

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tegan

02-26-2010

I'm so glad this skin went on sale. I had very few RP left after getting a bundle for Christmas and could finally spend it on something cool! Thanks RIOT.

Heat n Serve

02-26-2010

Thanks Riot, I've been waiting for this one to go on sale! Now I can officially go...

Badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Philocoraptor

02-26-2010

I was just sad because i didnt have enough points to get this dank ass skin. (Pardon my french) But I think i might have enough left over, so im mad happy. I just hope im not like 10 short... lol

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Make the next sale 50% off vandal Jax skin maybe?

Or even just 25% off will do, I'm 25 RP away from being able to buy him.

CroCopKick

02-27-2010

aw i got the skin full price b4 this came out.
any way i get the 50% now ?

Vinneh

02-28-2010

Could I get the 50% off also? I only have 199 riot points and you cant buy anything with that. Stores do this deal if you buy it within the same week

Vinneh

02-28-2010

err did I not mention I bought it one or two days before deal came out

Perilya

03-02-2010

It's a Panda

Disintegrator

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffstier View Post
Please fix the Teemo-Badger skin. Its mushrooms ought to be RED !

Edit: And while you're at it: Let Bobsled-Corky "fly" on the ground, remove the srynge from Hulk Mundo, and make a Sivir-Beachbabe skin with US-Patriotism-bikini throwing frisbees. Recon Teemos Mushrooms could look like little explosive charges (bundle of dynamite), Sasquatch-Nunus Ice-Ball could be a mudball, lift Amumus Pharao-Headdress a few notches to make his feet visible again, let Phantom Karthus lay waste with exploding skulls, revamp the myrmidon pantheon skin... Hm that would probably be it
im choked about that skin, bought rp to grab it, (luckily my friend saw it in a game before i bought it) and turns out its lame as ****, looks nothing like the picture of it with black and sh it... false advertisement imo, you make it look sweet in picture but really its like completely differant lame colours :s **** feels like im at mcdonalds :s