Badger Teemo Skin Will Be 50% Off for Three Days Only

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghettoraid

Silent Reaper

02-26-2010

*orgasm

Must....have...temmo ZOMG

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

ive become an avid buyer of skins on sale. i started with the rusty blitzcrank skin that was discontinued. ive bought skins and only skins on sale since then, my question is, what do others think about jack of hearts tf skin and the other olympic skins. think they will go on sale? im starting to think its going to be cutting it short. also, i check announcements first thing. i do what im going to do and i browse the store, to see if there are new bundles or skins discounted. this is the second time, last week being nunu's skin, that a skin has halfed in the time it took me to go from the announcements page to the store's skin page.

Apocrypha

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffstier View Post
Please fix the Teemo-Badger skin. Its mushrooms ought to be RED !

Edit: And while you're at it: Let Bobsled-Corky "fly" on the ground, remove the srynge from Hulk Mundo, and make a Sivir-Beachbabe skin with US-Patriotism-bikini throwing frisbees. Recon Teemos Mushrooms could look like little explosive charges (bundle of dynamite), Sasquatch-Nunus Ice-Ball could be a mudball, lift Amumus Pharao-Headdress a few notches to make his feet visible again, let Phantom Karthus lay waste with exploding skulls, revamp the myrmidon pantheon skin... Hm that would probably be it
+42

Jmmy86

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettoraid View Post

lol

I also bought this skin before (maybe a week ago), but I didn't realize a badger is an animal , now its more fun to me to wear this skin .

I think I better buy no skin till they are in sale, else the next week Ill be disappointed again .

Kamitsu

02-26-2010

Badger Teemo shows as full price for me still...what's going on?

Edit:My bad, it just kept linking me to recon teemo.

TAG Ace

02-26-2010

Dear Riot,

You have very effectively made me wait to buy anything from the store because I fear that the following weekend it will be half the price. I would love for you guys to come out with a new Teemo skin, thus giving Teemo 4...or maybe you could work on a skin for a character that doesn't have one yet....or even make better ones than the lame ghost pirate and fiddlesticks. All said with <3

ShinGimmel

Recruiter

02-26-2010

Awwwww yeaaa

Sompnour

02-26-2010

@talenrok Mr Weebl FTW!

bad element

02-26-2010

i always liked this skin i may just pick it up tho ive only played teemo maaaybe once or twice