How do i go about joining a ladder?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parabosnia

04-14-2011

personally i do 5v5, and have a lot of RTS experience, and quite a bit of DoTA experience, as-well as being a generally good gamer, id like to be ranked against others in this, and it seems that just going in game and doing 3v or 5v5 doesn't rank you, nor does winning against intermediate or normal bots, im mainly looking to just get my wins/loss's ranked against others, and how do i find out about my elo ranking?

this might be the wrong section, but i glanced over and it seemed to be the best suited.

Thanks

sefy98

04-14-2011

You have to be level 30 to enter ranked games. After 5 ranked matches you'll be assigned an elo ranking, and automatically be in the ladder.

parabosnia

04-14-2011

thanks very much lol, and i realzied theres a better spot for this. but thanks again

cLHx1

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by parabosnia View Post
personally i do 5v5, and have a lot of RTS experience, and quite a bit of DoTA experience, as-well as being a generally good gamer, id like to be ranked against others in this, and it seems that just going in game and doing 3v or 5v5 doesn't rank you, nor does winning against intermediate or normal bots, im mainly looking to just get my wins/loss's ranked against others, and how do i find out about my elo ranking?

this might be the wrong section, but i glanced over and it seemed to be the best suited.

Thanks
Hmm Apparently your going to be horrible in ranked games and you dont even know it