cant log in because my internet got disconnected last night?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tokindaily

04-14-2011

today i tried signing in and they said your account has been suspended untill april 14... last i checked today is april 14 and what could i do if my internet got disconnected.. i logged bak in twenty mins later when i got it running the match is over and my account is suspended.. today i tried logging in and same thing.. i been suspended

Trickbaby

04-14-2011

Riot isn't going to suspend your account because of one infraction... how often does your internet go down? How many games have you left up to this point?

I have a feeling this has more to do with the fact you got your hand slapped for being a leaver, but hey... i dont know anything.

sefy98

04-14-2011

You may have to many reports on your record, nice to know riot does something with those reports.

cLHx1

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokindaily View Post
today i tried signing in and they said your account has been suspended untill april 14... last i checked today is april 14 and what could i do if my internet got disconnected.. i logged bak in twenty mins later when i got it running the match is over and my account is suspended.. today i tried logging in and same thing.. i been suspended
Obviously your bad as **** and you are the reason people lose games. obviously you run your mouth all the time and get reported alot. maybe you should try less tokin and more using your brain