Miss Fortune Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PacoTferret

04-14-2011

Totally agree I love mf but each patch I fund myself picking her less and less because her damage and arass gets weaker and weaker

Aametherar

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyLocksy View Post
You can double up and cancel the animation so fast that it will look like you didn't even do anything.
Just tested it to make extra certain, it does slow you down if you're chasing someone, so it does put you behind, plus the cast speed means if you try to bounce it to them you lose them IE they will leave bounce range even if they're in normal range, and you'll lose your range on them all together (which I've had happen). It's only good for direct confrontations/vs dragon etc. (which I use it for). As I said though I do think the spells fine, it does have its uses it's the make it rain that's really iffy. The animation on double up does slow her down a significant amount.

That being said I seriously do not want major buffs on her, just a few minor things to get her spell working as I don't want her to be a FOTM char or even close, I like being different

WithoutSkill

04-14-2011

I won all my ranked games as MF. 6/6.

I don't think shes bad.

Aametherar

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutSkill View Post
I won all my ranked games as MF. 6/6.

I don't think shes bad.
You can't play ranked at lvl 23 smurfy mc smurferson. Again no one said she was bad, and this is not an e-peen slinging contest it's a champion assessment. In fact you can take any char and play them with no spells and do okay if you play just right and pick the right items. She is worst in her class though and her spells aren't all functioning as well as they should be. You will notice I myself listed several positive things about her that I am very aware of, did I miss any? Let me know.

Edit: Foxy I fixed the wording on the double up as you're right I did write it like it slowed down her atk speed. But the other was already written as intended heh, it doesn't slower your firing speed but the issue is the animation/slowing you down issue while running, and the fact that the animation for it actually slows you more than it slows your opponent.

WAHT I TYPE HERE

04-14-2011

+1

Crs LiQuiD112

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Wow your totally wrong about AP... you know her ult deals as magic damage right, but scales with both? and her E and W are magic....

Aametherar

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuiD112 View Post
Wow your totally wrong about AP... you know her ult deals as magic damage right, but scales with both? and her E and W are magic....
Yes her ult does deal magic damage, but it scales with one OR the other, not the combination, the higher of the two being AD, I am aware her E is AP based, but again is not worth getting AP solely for that single spell, there are better AP heroes if you want to do that. As far as her W goes, I already addressed the AP ratios on it, and frankly AD will scale better with the Atk spd than the bonus from AD will on it. I actually mentioned several of these things in the original post and am very aware of what AD does for Miss Fortune. So basically the ONLY thing AP will benefit more than AD on ANY of her spells is with E, again, 1 spell wonder, NOT worth the AP.

it scales per hit on W as 1:20/1:15/1:10/1:5 by the 4th shot, how many things do you even consecutive shot 4+ times that don't die or that don't end in you switching targets? Plus again, 20 AD on the 50% bonus attack speed scales better from the first shot than 4+ on AD due to 50% more DPS.

As for the ult: (+0.4 per bonus attack damage OR +0.2 per ability power) per bullet Already 2x better on that which granted should scale fine due to item costs but then you lose out on your physical DPS.

If I'm wrong, I welcome corrections.

WithoutSkill

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
You can't play ranked at lvl 23 smurfy mc smurferson. Again no one said she was bad, and this is not an e-peen slinging contest it's a champion assessment. In fact you can take any char and play them with no spells and do okay if you play just right and pick the right items. She is worst in her class though and her spells aren't all functioning as well as they should be. You will notice I myself listed several positive things about her that I am very aware of, did I miss any? Let me know.

Edit: Foxy I fixed the wording on the double up as you're right I did write it like it slowed down her atk speed. But the other was already written as intended heh, it doesn't slower your firing speed but the issue is the animation/slowing you down issue while running, and the fact that the animation for it actually slows you more than it slows your opponent.
Of course this is my smurf, derp.

At those saying double up slow her att speed ... if you build attack speed on MF your doing it wrong ...

She scales amazingly well with damage.

To those saying 'YAY IE BUFF' ... IE is a bad item on MF. None of her skills take advantage of it. Lifesteal and penetration is better than crit on MF.

I usually dominate the mid lane fairly easily with her.

So, i'm thinking the scrubs complaining are doing it wrong.

"OMG i stacked 6 hats on Garen and i did 0/28/1 !!!! Riot buuffff plox D:"

Lehran Fye

04-14-2011

Ok, ill try to follow the feedback guide that shurelia posted.
Pros.

• She can travel between lanes very quick.
  • Easy to last hit minions with her AA.
  • Her spells have good synergy
  • Nice range and has a good presence while laning.
Cons.
  • Her ults feels awfully weak and the AoE was nerfed way too much.
  • Slow from make it rain, too weak, Nerfed way too much.
  • Double up, it was OP but now it kinda feels too weak.
How about you buff her ratios a bit? This way you can still use her spells without feeling like u are doing less damage by doing so.

Aametherar

04-14-2011

I do go bloodthirster first, but with the new price of IE and benefits infinity edge easily adds enough actual dmg for the price IMO, phantom dancers just compliment that as well as her movement speed for pushing lanes, I add that later due to her W though, not getting ANY attack speed would be a blunder in my opinion. As for penetration, well that depends on the enemy team, more so in lower ELOs/non ranked I'm sure as people like to build bad team compositions. :P