Miss Fortune Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AorD

04-14-2011

She has a low-cooldown area CC, and a wide-cone Ezreal ult.

Initiating with your ult will guarantee a favourable outcome, whether it's that the enemy team gets the hell out of there, or they stay and soak up a ton of damage.

Aametherar

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AorD View Post

Initiating with your ult will guarantee a favourable outcome, whether it's that the enemy team gets the hell out of there, or they stay and soak up a ton of damage.
Or they walk to the side, flash, or use a spell to charge you and shove their sword up your... I seriously doubt you have ever played MF.

sofakingwhite

04-14-2011

initiating with ulti = dead fortune

Hoywolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AorD View Post

you NEVER initiate with your ult... you use it after the engagement so you can force opponents out or take more damage plus you want all their CC/summoner spells to be used before you utl...

Aametherar

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoywolf View Post
I dont know why there are some many MF complain threads on the site... She is a really fun character to play, she is my main range AD carry as well. I enjoy playing her and dont see what type of buffs you can give her without turning her into a trist...

My suggestion is that you should practice her positioning work on now having to stack up your passive again when in fights (solo or team), her anti heal is cute, but the stacking magic damage and the AS are what really make her W. Overall I think MF is in a great place. I love her play style.
You've played 10 games with her in ranked (with a 50% win rate) and 23 with kogmaw, kogs a ranged AD (who you do more damage per game with).

Anyways "your suggestion to me" is unwelcome as you have not seen my gameplay and I have not seen yours which could easily be worse, I know I don't want a 100k dmg per game average on MF though, let's leave it at that. It's hard to tell if you're trolling saying how great she is cause the magic dmg bonus on W btw (which is one of the lowest scaling spells in the game, 3rd place I think? at .05 per AP, that means 20 AP=+1 dmg). This is not a wang swinging contest about zomg I'm like totally awesome with that char! I do fine with sona, it doesn't mean she doesn't suck though. Someone who puts their mind to it can at least do well with any champ (not that I'm saying sona requires putting your mind to it unless you AD her up).

Aametherar

04-14-2011

Bump for justice xD

FoxyLocksy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

I agree with most of what OP says except two things he's wrong about:

1. Double Up has no casting time or down time through animation canceling, this can go in-between auto attacks for BURST.
2. Make it Rain has no casting time or down time through animation canceling, although this skill still sucks either way.

My two suggestions to fix MF:
1. Increase the casting range of Double up and give it back its 120% bounce damage. Keep the bounce range nerf though.
2. Make her ultimate cast instantly, this is the largest problem on why we lose out on damage if we use her ultimate rather than auto attacks. Her utlimate has a lame start-up time and this makes it so you NEED the perfect situation to use it.

101Dalmations

04-14-2011

Miss fortune isn't really bad or anything but why would I choose her when say theres Ashe who brings more to the table for the team or Corki who brings the highest raw damage available.

Aametherar

04-14-2011

The animation time is actually what I was referring to, it makes you stop to cast which makes it totally fail as an escape/chase mechanism the spell shouldn't slow you more than it slows the enemy on a 100% accurate hit, same with chasing on double up slowing you down.

Also I agree 101, ashe is a great support dps.

FoxyLocksy

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
The animation time is actually what I was referring to, it makes you stop to cast which makes it totally fail as an escape mechanism, same with chasing on double up. I'll go do a few tests right now to make sure I'm not spewing ****, I don't wanna be one of those people an dI do want to be as accurate as possible.

Also I agree 101, ashe is a great support dps.
You can double up and cancel the animation so fast that it will look like you didn't even do anything.