Nidalee mini- FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

02-25-2010

Since I've seen alot of random questions about nidalee as of late, I thought it was a good idea to make a compilation of the most common ones.

AP or AD?

They are both very effective, and it depends on your enemy and team. AD gives stronger autoattacks and takedowns, AP improves all of your skills (most notably healing and jav toss) It's worth knowing that AP can achieve nice takedowns with a lichbane, but that it's much easier to stack magic resist in general.

What kind of damage does her skills do?

They all do magic damage, except for Takedown. Takedown is 100% physical.

How does Takedown work?

Takedown takes your base damage+item damage+bonus damage from takedown, then multiplies it by 1 to 3 depending on their health. It can proc on hit effects like sheen, lizard buff, but not rylai's.

Sheen is added in the end and not part of the multiplication. Same goes for trinity force/lich bane.

Crit only works off the basedamage, while armor pen works on the entire damage.

Nidalee's traps

Walking over multiple does not stack the damage

Known bugs

Mechanics bug: Pounce and boots of mobility are currently bugged making nidalee unable to perform any actions but run/shapeshift

Visual bug: Certain levels of her skills in cougar form, will display damage 0

Visual bug: Level 4-5 of takedown will display double cooldown than in reality

If i've forgotten anything, let me know.

AFKray

02-25-2010

I'm fairly certain Rylai's work's with Takedown.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2010

Rylai's doesn't work with Takedown.
Usually the effect you're seeing is from the initial pounce/swipe on the champion you're targettting.

Charmicarmicarmicat

02-26-2010

Pretty much what GkCHN said. Since takedown is an attack enhancer, not a spell. For the same reason swipe doesn't trigger lizard buff.

Wildcolt

02-26-2010

So question for you(since I can't get on and into a practice game to check), what is the AP conversions into her cat form skills? I know trap is 0.4 and primal surge is 0.8, is it the same on the cougar versions?

Charmicarmicarmicat

02-26-2010

Javelin is 0.4, pounce is 0.4, swipe is 0.2