Riot Signs a League of Legends Publisher in Southeast Asia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

twentyninesix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2010

im from malaysia..i just worried about my IP and EXP ..it takes me so long to reach level 25 without using any 'boost'.. T_T.. sad...really sad..

goodbye my fellow friends from USA,AUS,NZ,CAN.. T_T

SatanSOF2

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSimulation View Post
Please do not ban us until at least the SEA publishers' servers are up. The ban just came without warning. What are we gonna do till then?

And like someone mentioned, what about those who Pre-Ordered or had bought RPs or have their exclusive skins?

the main posts says that they will be refunded.... was that not there when the post was first made???

(btw, he also mentioned something about exclusive stuff for them aswell...)

Kyuuya

02-25-2010

*sigh*

Maqueeh

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashied View Post
What if someone from there used a riot card how would that be refunded and also wouldn't it be a lot better to just migrate the SEA accounts to the SEA server when it's open? Cus I feel all the current SEA players will hate Riot for making them start as summoners lvl 1 all over again + the amount of influence points made by this players, I mean it's not just about the money refund it's about their hard work all the countless hours of gameplay to accumulate IP, Runes, Wins/Loss ratio, etc. I think migrating their accounts is the way to go to make the customers happy.

Just my 2 cents

P.S: don't ever make a South America server plzzzzzzz

I totally AGREE!!!!!!

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaira View Post
are u guys ******ed or just plain dumb? do you really want to relive the eu exp? dont say i didnt warn u.

yes i use such harsh words. after what almost hapened with goa...........
goa? what are you talking about?

Pleaides

02-25-2010

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!

Are we SEA players gonna have to start from Lvl 1 again in the new server or we are just being shifted to the new server but can start from our existing lvl with all our purchases refunded?

pls pls someone answer us.

I really really hate to start from lvl 1..

Zarrias

02-25-2010

Bad decision.

I have no issues with setting up a localized SEA server, but why block access to the NA ones? The localized server would probably be good for those who consistently lags or have high latency when playing NA servers, but so far I have no problems playing on the NA servers, no lag, no nothing.

And for your information, Asians don't only speak 1 language. People from english-speaking countries such as Singapore DO get annoyed too when they solo queue and end up in a team speaking a foreign language the entire game.

On another note, it's all good that Riot mentioned about 'compensation', and I certainly hope that the compensation is immediate, not something like Double IP and EXP gain for 1 week.

edit: Please don't tell us that the publisher is ASIASOFT.

Lord Sirrus

02-25-2010

when u ment refund do u mean refund in RP currency or Real world Currency?

Does this means we are slam back into lv 0

with no RUNES

NO CHAMP

NO ELO RATING?

and u expect me to play cause ur lazy to do an account info transfer to the new server?

so now ur pissing off the paying and non paying players....

i m lv30, 2 full rune pages of T3 runes
almost all the champ unlock and some of the cool skins

228/197/4
of games record all back to 0/0/0?

so i have to play at the low ELO again where ppl are 0/9999/9999?
i have to reteach people that Ryze is not a Dmg wep champion

and Teach Yi that he cant solo 2champs and a tower at lv1?????

and i will see EVE, shaco, twitch and etc on every game
and noob will be shouting OP OP OP OP nerf stealth on the forums?
the the next phase would be the TF Nerf OP OP OP OP forums thread
and then to the constant new NO MORE NEW champs with defensive mastery
Poppy,Pant,Mord???

sounds like fun......

so whats the deal here? did u just sold the copyrights and etc to a different company so they can make money too? and u collect royalty $$ from all the other company that are hosting ur games??

Jaraju

02-25-2010

I just hope Riot doesn't screw us up. Please do a full transfer of our accounts. And how long till the SEA servers are up?

ChaosLoki

02-25-2010

RIOT this was your decision , you should have seen this coming so please answer all of the questions posted ASAP.