Riot Signs a League of Legends Publisher in Southeast Asia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drimascus

02-26-2010

Yay! No more 999 ping AFKER's / DCers!

Celebrations are in order!

KathleenKoh

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedo View Post
are you trying to say that the bandwidth usage of yahoo messenger and LoL are about the same? i hope not
My point is people have high latency and lag may not always be connection with the server, the players may be downloading something and playing at the same time and so they lag(not for all cases download affects but quite alot of cases).Seriously please think before you post such stupid commnt thank you.LOL.

Jedo

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathleenKoh View Post
Like i said its not phillipines only, you can create a **** bloody server for SEA but you do not need to seal off others from NA servers, I played with a latency lesser than some of the players in NA so tell me i LAG THE GAME WITH A LESSER LATENCY THAN NA PLAYERS, i'm not opposing the localising but i'm opposing the sealing off from NA server, you have a 400 ping and you feel you can't play in the NA server you go to the localised server but if you have a 50+~100 ping and you feel you can play in the NA server you continue to play in the NA server.
And for you information you failed to play alot of online games i presume,everywhere you go you will see high pingers for games be it localised or global, don't believe you can try other Online games, you see high pingers playing maybe not as high as 400 but 280 plus to 300 and these people still lags the game even if its a localised game even,A better example is DOTA in SINGAPORE you are a singnet user you join a starhub game you lag and have delay same for the other way round so tell me LOCALISED game solves the problem?JOKE...
ok would you like to tell me what your internet service provider is then? i'd make sure to recommend it to all my friends in the same country as you so they can play as if they were in NA.
lol

just for the record i won't believe you until you tell me what isp

Jedo

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimascus View Post
Yay! No more 999 ping AFKER's / DCers!

Celebrations are in order!

i second that

KathleenKoh

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedo View Post
ok would you like to tell me what your internet service provider is then? i'd make sure to recommend it to all my friends in the same country as you so they can play as if they were in NA.
lol

just for the record i won't believe you until you tell me what isp
Lol come Singapore and try out the internet then whichever service provider you want you choose you get what you pay, you don't go for a $1/ year internet service and expect to get excellent connection LOL...like i say think before you comment(btw i didn't go for the best connection neither am i rich, its just how you manage your bandwidth)

nightguy13

02-26-2010

Who is this "Jedo" guy and who does he think he is responding to everyone's posts xD brown nosing for that riot position? lololololol fail... gtfo troll go back to your bridge

KathleenKoh

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightguy View Post
Who is this "Jedo" guy and who does he think he is responding to everyone's posts xD brown nosing for that riot position? lololololol fail... gtfo troll go back to your bridge
He's just another North American who supports the sealing and thinks he's very wise...