Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoN Neon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Ty. >:d<

Artic Winds

04-13-2011

tnks a lot riot, u're the best =)

StudNutz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Thanks, free RP shows that despite the servers goin to ****, you still care enough to compensate us. Free RP is free RP and anyone who complains and don't want there RP, ill glady take them for you .

Yunshi

04-13-2011

fantastic, i was just hoping for an ip boost or something, but RP, that is like the best thing you could give us

Polaritie

04-13-2011

!!!!!!

Wow.

Uh...

WOW.

Meleesan

04-13-2011

<3

Blizzaja

04-13-2011

Thanks Tamat!

practal

04-13-2011

just give it right nowwww

acoliet

04-13-2011

see i like this, i think it proves that riot does care about its players. its not like they can always catch every bug in the system, and the cause is rarely the same, they have to fix it as it comes. people are always raging at riot, saying they dont care about they're players, but keep in mind people, they DONT have to give us anything because of the downtime or any other issues, they chose to. i dont think alot of games would do that, and i dont think blizzard would in a million years.

Obamalogic

04-13-2011

what free riots that nonsense i want cocaine instead i think 350 riot points will cover that