Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pac

04-13-2011

nicee

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

04-13-2011

Thanks a lot guys. It's very much appreciated and I'm grateful you guys are continuing to make the League of Legends experience better and better while coping with the huge amount of growth you're undergoing.

Hal Jordan

04-13-2011

cool beans bro. yaay for free moneys

Grizzlybeararmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-13-2011

Have more downtime please! (not really)

Seriously though. Thanks for being so awesome about this whole ordeal. You guys reacted awesomely and I know the community's back in action!

Tha Steelman

04-13-2011

Your token of appreciation is appreciated.

I'm sure there's been plenty of stress back at Riot HQ over this; hopefully you all feel accomplished now that it is over with. Keep up the good work!

Wunderbred

04-13-2011

It is very much appreciated, I'm glad you guys are offering such great service considering your game is free! I think you guys deserve a nice pat on the back for taking all the negative feedback and turning it into something like this! Great work guys.

MightyReg

04-13-2011

Nice! That's even better than I expected

Nezz

04-13-2011

is the whole over 9000 thing a joke? cause i tried logging on a couple of days ago when it was a 2 hr average wait time and right now with a 6 min average wait time its still over 9000 lol

Lone Blade

04-13-2011

thanks riot you're a really solid company in that your still trying to fix issues fast and still find time to notify us about what's going on. (and thanks for that RP... now I can get one of those awesome skins that I couldn't get w/ my RP :P)

BeeRad

04-13-2011

Wow, very cool of you Riot. Once again I'm reminded of how awesome you guys are!