taric skill build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluepsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

i was playing taric recently, and i ran across an ally who told me that i should rank my stun before any other skill. i judged that this was dumb and ranked heal, then shatter, then stun. after the match he yelled at me for a while, and i noticed that he had 1250 wins in unranked play alone, so i was wondering, was he correct that stun should be ranked before my other spells, or was i right that stun should be ranked later?

Irmy

04-14-2011

leveling stun sounds pretty nooby to me

enjoy1aggin

04-14-2011

i prefer to rank stun once then heal or shatter, depending on if my team needs harass or heal. dude sounds like a grump :3

edit: but not in that particular order. i usually choose heal first. =/

IawI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

stun then heal then shatter.
After that it depends on what you need in lane.

Cotilin

04-16-2011

Basically you want one point in stun early and not level it up again until you have to. All leveling it does is increase damage, not duration. If you are playing any kind of supporty Taric, there's no need to level it further.

heal>shatter>stun

Yakri

04-16-2011

Yeah, you always want to put at least one point in stun first, then level up the rest of your skills depending on the game/preferences.

The reason is pretty much just because the stun part of your stun is so ****ed good.