what makes ryze different from renekton and irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterYi of Wuju

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessamo View Post
What is this madness? Is Ryze hardier than other mages?
Yes. Is he as beefy as Renekton, or Mundo? No.
Frozen Heart, Veil, and Rod of Ages doesn't make him immortal, it just means he lives a bit longer under focus.
MR hurts Ryze much more than it does other casters, because buying MPen items are worth much less on him.
Wrong.
A good ryze player will have Mpen along with his other tanky items.
and hes not as beefy as renekton, but he is not too far off. He is also ranged while renek is melee, so his range makes his tankness even more OP.

MisterYi of Wuju

04-15-2011

bamp people need to know ryze is op

DizzyStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Lol Ryze is OP?
Last whisper will still **** him over due to his low hp (Even with RoA)

Phreak Avenue

04-15-2011

lol u all said he was bad when he was remade.You all said he got nerfed. well look whos laughing now

MisterYi of Wuju

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyStorm View Post
Lol Ryze is OP?
Last whisper will still **** him over due to his low hp (Even with RoA)
Ryze has more Hp then other ranged casters while doing the same dmg.

Pioneer 2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

I just started using ryze, and he is pretty **** powerful. I think his mana ratios should be slightly nerfed, he just does too much damage for his survivability. I don't think he is OP though, he is certainly strong, but not game breakingly so.

DizzyStorm

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterYi of Wuju View Post
Ryze has more Hp then other ranged casters while doing the same dmg.

Do you ever play Ryze? I assume you don't. He is extremely item dependent and requires ton of farm to be effective. If you shut him out early-mid game, he is ****ed. Oh yeah, do you know that he is ****ing squishy early game? OMFG. SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

JunkRamen

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyStorm View Post
Do you ever play Ryze? I assume you don't. He is extremely item dependent and requires ton of farm to be effective. If you shut him out early-mid game, he is ****ed. Oh yeah, do you know that he is ****ing squishy early game? OMFG. SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND.
The only champions that shut down Ryze early game shut down other champions even harder. Once Ryze hits 4, assuming a specialized rune page there is just about nobody on the roster that can trade favorably with him except Leblanc. Considering his CC makes him decent at level 1, that's a whole OMG TWO levels that he's weak early game... a few minutes in solo lane.

His burst is lower than a lot of casters but his sustainability is much, much higher. Why would I pick someone that needs to sacrifice survivability for DPS, when I can pick Ryze and get both DPS and survivability with his item build?

StunEmpact

04-15-2011

Heal

Buisiness

04-15-2011

basic ryze build

Banshees
FH
boots
RoA
Tear
Void

3 damage items boots and 2 survivablity items

isnt this the standard way to build MOST champions?

Ryze feels like a juggernaut Mid game because he buys his survivability items first while your still working on your 2nd bloodthirster.

god forbid you postpone that phat deeps item for a survivability item.