what makes ryze different from renekton and irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

People are too lazy or too dumb to counter a champ. Instead of that, they cry in the forums asking for nerfs. "OMFG! Ryze with a BV, FH and ToG just took half my health in one go!" Well...if you do not have MR and fed him, what did you expect?

You just have to really, really get used to this QQ and wait for every character to be nerfed over and over and over again.

Kaoculus

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonKnight88 View Post
People are too lazy or too dumb to counter a champ. Instead of that, they cry in the forums asking for nerfs. "OMFG! Ryze with a BV, FH and ToG just took half my health in one go!" Well...if you do not have MR and fed him, what did you expect?

You just have to really, really get used to this QQ and wait for every character to be nerfed over and over and over again.
b/c no champion is ever overpowered, MR counters all casters, Armor counters all AD, and Bloodrazor counters all HP stackers, and Last whisper counters all armor stackers, and void staff counters all MR stackers. Also, I looked at your profile to make a point. #1 most played, jarvan tanky dps, #2 most played ryze, #5 most played irelia. LOLOLOLOL. ty, your opinion is invalid. enjoying your padded elo? don't worry you'll be sub 1200 by the times the nerfs hit and you won't have free wins anymore

magicblitz

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoculus View Post
b/c no champion is ever overpowered, MR counters all casters, Armor counters all AD, and Bloodrazor counters all HP stackers, and Last whisper counters all armor stackers, and void staff counters all MR stackers. Also, I looked at your profile to make a point. #1 most played, jarvan tanky dps, #2 most played ryze, #5 most played irelia. LOLOLOLOL. ty, your opinion is invalid. enjoying your padded elo? don't worry you'll be sub 1200 by the times the nerfs hit and you won't have free wins anymore
jarvan tanky dps? wtf

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoculus View Post
You're so funny. Taking everything to the extremes =). I'm glad my opinion is invalidated by someone like you.

MisterYi of Wuju

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicblitz View Post
jarvan tanky dps? wtf
Yes Jarvin is in the same class as renek and irelia and xin zhao and so on

MisterYi of Wuju

04-14-2011

Quote:
You're so funny. Taking everything to the extremes =). I'm glad my opinion is invalidated by someone like you.
lol you got owned

Papa Tayder

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NougetTime View Post
He needs a minor nerf, he really isn't too jacked unless it goes real late, and even then you can still focus him.
Of course you CAN focus him, but he puts out TONS of damage, as much as a squishy carry, while being really tanky. he's definitely overpowered and needs more than a minor nerf.

Rahgar

04-14-2011

Quote:

There is no counter to someone who can build full tank and scales damage off of it. Throw in his CC and spammable spells and it's GG.

Dalze

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahgar View Post
There is no counter to someone who can build full tank and scales damage off of it. Throw in his CC and spammable spells and it's GG.
What did your team do while he built that? I mean, those items aren't exactly cheap, are they?

TrangLoL

04-15-2011

To be honest I don't even understand what Riot was thinking when making Ryze:
There's AP to increase spell power and Mana to determine how much one can spam skills. But now there's one champion who gets both - larger Mana pool and spell damage - in one, saving him gold for other (most likely defensive) items.
Why don't we also make Ashe's attack damage scale with attack speed? Or Amumu's armor/MR with health?