what makes ryze different from renekton and irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterYi of Wuju

04-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
why are you nocroeing an invalid thread? they just nerfed him stfu
wtf? my post was before the patch and its not even the latest one.

WhoaSnap

04-27-2011

Ryze is overpowered, but I don't understand the comparison to Irelia and Renekton. They're completely different.

Blownbattery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-27-2011

its like an inception necro right there

MisterYi of Wuju

04-27-2011

good thing they nerfed him

DivineBeing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

Apparently he got nerfed this patch with the AP scaling, but increasing his spell vamp might be a bit too much.

jars

04-27-2011

what made ryze impossible to lane against was the damage/range on his Q. if you went near him you ate a couple hundred damage and could not do anything about it since his root also has great range and damage.

H1s m0m

04-27-2011

I thought ryze was considered useless after Riot's "nerf"

Mirali

04-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoculus View Post
ryze is a caster, while renekton and irelia are not. with this aside, they are exactly the same. Tanky dps. No sorry, let me correct that, ryze is a tanky nuclear bomb.

need nerf.

i suppose i should get a little more detailed.

characters like jax and vlad have been nerfed in the past solely because survivability and damage should always be a trade off. When your core items require that you buy survivability, while AT THE SAME TIME help you increase your damage, then how do you counter that? He has EVERYTHING. He has burst (Hardly dps... He can melt ranged ad carries even if they are carrying a banshees as long as he has half of his item build), survivablity, spammable cc, super laning power, and infinite supply of mana.

I remember laughing at ryze trailer. "LOLOL RYZE INITIATING." It honestly doesn't feel that much of a joke anymore.
For everyone bumbing this, he has already been nerfed, stop making this post valid.

Chada1

04-28-2011

Ryze can be poked and die + he can go ZZZZZZT and kill everything.

SmurfrumS

04-28-2011

Right now hes the only champ you can build mana and armor on and eat people in teamfights. I love using him.