Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Arctic Rebirth, Anivia the Cry[OP]hoenix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valldor

03-22-2010

Changed my item build slightly, playing a few games with the new Zhanya's has been really fun with the new clickable effect. I started getting it after rod of ages in my build unless i really needed the void staff.

Valldor

03-25-2010

Added a link to my live stream if you feel like watching a few of my replays. Obviously they are in the Anivia folder

Valldor

04-05-2010

in light of the whole Flash being QQ worthy fiasco, i have started taking ghost rather then flash. I really enjoy it for being able to move around easier in fights and i would say actually works better then flash for everything except the get out of fail free card. It has definetly made me more cautious in how i play picking ghost instead of flash and i would actually say helped me improve slightly