Heimersayswhat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atrainftw

02-25-2010

hmmm.. I dont recall him having that much health...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ocapture12.png

Yana

02-25-2010

Heimer's always been kinda tanky. More so since he got his HP buffed a while ago.

His main squishyness is from his inability to actually do much to you when you actually directly engage him. Kinda like a punching bag.

keldariel

02-25-2010

He has bonus health regen -- that might be why the opted for that specific length of the health-bar.

Dapacman

02-25-2010

Build turrets. Get Warmogs. Have 4.5k HP at level 15.

TheMountainGoat

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapacman View Post
i've seen people do this.

but yeah, heimer is no squishy. that's for sure. that little man can take some decent hits.

Detha

02-25-2010

Heimer sure is tanky, sporting the single-least base health and health-per-level in-game, straight behind Anivia, and the least base-armor in-game. He sure can take a punch!

Don't forget his 1 passive health/second regeneration, such massive survival, it almost outregens 20% of the damage from a Purple Caster Minion.

Heimerdinger is such a massive tank, you shouldn't even try to attack him as he will just massively survive everything you can throw at him.

All sarcasm aside:

Quote:
Heimer's always been kinda tanky. More so since he got his HP buffed a while ago.
You have to be kidding? Heimerdinger has less base health than Ryze, Annie and Veigar, three of the most squishiest mages, not to mention the fact that he has less base-armor than all three of them as well.

Quote:
Wait, what?
At level 15 Heimerdinger has 1475 base health, Warmogs provides 1220 health at max. I think you mean 3 fully charged Warmogs armors there, which never happens unless you get a ****load of hero kills, which you won't get if you're playing Heimerdinger and getting three Warmogs.

I main Heimerdinger, and his only survivability is his grenade - a 1,5 second stun - and building a legion of turrets. And if you choose the second one for survival, you're doing nothing at all for your team and your team is playing 5v4, in other words, you're costing your team the game. Heimerdinger has about the worst survivability of any hero, with his only safety being that all his abilities are long-ranged. People saying Heimerdinger is tanky have never played him.

skwca

02-25-2010

well what Detha says is true, Heimer is just as squishy as any mage BUT if you go with his recommended build Then he becomes very tanky near mid and end game with some serious armor health regen and health. But keep in mind if you go that rout you will take a serious hit in your DPS and your granade will be your ONLY useful spell just for its blind and stun.

Talking Socks

02-25-2010

His passive doesn't even work on himself. And seriously, the character pages are full of errors. Pantheon + heal? Corki + pet? Riot needs to fix that.

skwca

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking Socks View Post
His passive doesn't even work on himself. And seriously, the character pages are full of errors. Pantheon + heal? Corki + pet? Riot needs to fix that.

really, LOL ive been playing him for some time and i didnt even notice that. IS that intended or is it a bug? If its not supposed to work on hiemer then that ability needs rework.

LobsterofDoom

02-25-2010

Years of being called a nerd have forced Heimer into the gym.