Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tactical Gaming (TG) Now Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Driuft

04-16-2011

Added!
Thanks for your interest! If you need anything let us know

Conspectus

Recruiter

04-16-2011

Registered to the site, just waiting the review.

If you guys wanna get playing tomorrow or monday, just add me in game and ill hop on TS/Vent.

Conspectus

Cheers!

RockcIimber

04-16-2011

I'd just like to share my experience with TG so far with everyone that looks at this thread.

I joined Tactical Gaming a little over a year ago when I got Bad Company 2 to find a group of people that actually utilized the teamwork and tactics available in the game. It was pretty surprising to me after all of the time I'd been playing on my own that I had found some much more mature gamers that could play both for fun and competitively when they wanted. During my time in Battlefield our squad stay near the top of the list on the Fragged Nation ladder. After that I went on to halo where I once again found many skilled players in the game. They were all patient and willing to help me learn and I quickly got the hang of playing with them. Around the month of December a few of us had discovered League of Legends and moved to open the division so we could all play together while finding more people that would be willing to join us. At this point in TG I am the Executive Officer of 1st Battalion and am very happy about where I am and being with these guys has definitely been a great experience.

I definitely look forward to seeing some new recruits joining soon!

Rockclimber13
Executive Officer

Driuft

04-16-2011

@Conspectus:
Thanks for your interest!
I have added you in-game and hopefully we will play soon! See you in the Fields.

@Rock:
Thanks for the inspiring post, I'm sure many people will enjoy reading up on your experience so far in TG. I know I did

SAO DreamsHappen

04-16-2011

looking to apply (:!

Driuft

04-17-2011

If you're looking to apply just follow the "How to Join" portion of the article. Glad that you're interested

Any questions let us know

TheHedgeMonster

04-17-2011

I would like to share some great news....

This morning I logged on to the TG website to find we had 15...YES 15 new members who had signed up since yesterday evening!

I have read through some of the reasons that were given for joining and it appears we are appealing to many different levels and play-types.

I am looking forward to seeing just as many tomorrow morning!

Conspectus

Recruiter

04-17-2011

I would also like to share my first impressions towards TG. So I registered last night in order to join, and went to bed. I woke up at 9am, to find my registration had been approved, and a straight forward step-by-step guide as to how to continue within their system and get sorted into a specific squad. Organization must be incredible as i've never applied to any video game guild/clan/group before and had it processed so quickly and efficiently. Kudos to you guys, and look forward to getting in some great games with you!

Driuft

04-17-2011

GREAT progress recently everyone!
I am very excited with the amount of members we are getting everyday!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Conspectus, appreciated

RockcIimber

04-17-2011

Thanks to you guys we had nearly 50 members total attend tonights practice. I look forward to seeing more and more members every day. Also since we have so many people joining we'd love to see more leaders that would be interested in becoming Squad Staff!