Twisted Fate's Destiny is still broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lxlNightFurylxl

04-13-2011

Rock you realize that TF's ult is NOT just HIS vision, it is given to the ENTIRE TEAM. It not having a counter at all is absolutely lame. He has never had any counter till now. And I am assuming you play him a lot or this would not have been posted.

I believe phreak said when they were releasing him that he would be the hard counter to TFs ult.

Stop whining just because Someone has a stop to your champions Ult. If you dont play him stop worrying and if you want to complain about something complain about the unneeded nerfs going around.

Manirelli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

ww has precedence cuz phreak said so

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

the order in castign should have an out come of the ults

currently if nocs ability is up tf destiny revels nothing.

if tf ults then noc ults u see nothing as well.

order should matter in casting this is an issue and midly affects game play knowing where ur allies are allows u to still gate to help or switch lanes no problem.

the sight loss is a pain in the butt while playing tf i agree

LordBane999

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ck4ev3r View Post
I'd like to see the proof of this, but thank you for the first valid reason i've seen in 2 days.

I still believe the casting order should have an effect (But i'm not the programmer),

If Twisted Fate casts Destiny and then Nocturne casts Paranoia, Twisted Fate should lose vision.
If Nocturne casts Paranoia and then Twisted Fate casts Destiny he should still have vision.
first valid reason all we've been doing is telling the same thing and in multiple threads if you wanna grief go to another forum and make a new thread this has been answered already multiple times, it's a not a bug, it is fair, it is part of the strategy of the game, like really this forum is for serious bug related issues not trifles over your obviously favourite champion getting walloped by a counter skill

r0ck4ev3r

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxlNightFurylxl View Post
Rock you realize that TF's ult is NOT just HIS vision, it is given to the ENTIRE TEAM. It not having a counter at all is absolutely lame. He has never had any counter till now. And I am assuming you play him a lot or this would not have been posted.

I believe phreak said when they were releasing him that he would be the hard counter to TFs ult.

Stop whining just because Someone has a stop to your champions Ult. If you dont play him stop worrying and if you want to complain about something complain about the unneeded nerfs going around.
1st, im saying that only tf should keep his vision in noc's ulti not the team. it HIS visions, and the team can see his vision( vision that would be lost for allies in noc ulti)

2nd, Imo 1/2 of the "nerfs" i've seen are needed and the ulti is still bugged.

3rd, i have no problem with noc, IDK why every jumps to the "how to counter noc thread." what im saying is when noc ultis, then i ulti i should be able see and gate to save a team mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBane999 View Post
first valid reason all we've been doing is telling the same thing and in multiple threads if you wanna grief go to another forum and make a new thread this has been answered already multiple times, it's a not a bug, it is fair, it is part of the strategy of the game, like really this forum is for serious bug related issues not trifles over your obviously favourite champion getting walloped by a counter skill
Fyi everyone has only been quoting the hero's skill, he was the 1st to say Phreak said so.

Imo now noc's ulti has no "hard counter". hence my casting order logic.

Phreak said so, and his word is law.

AntiTcb

04-14-2011

Quote:
1st, im saying that only tf should keep his vision in noc's ulti not the team. it HIS visions, and the team can see his vision( vision that would be lost for allies in noc ulti)

3rd, i have no problem with noc, IDK why every jumps to the "how to counter noc thread." what im saying is when noc ultis, then i ulti i should be able see and gate to save a team mate.

Fyi everyone has only been quoting the hero's skill, he was the 1st to say Phreak said so.

Why does it require a quote from Phreak when the hero's skill states explicitly how it is intended to work? It says itself that it removes all vision except what is created by the location of your champion. Any other source, whether it be your own personal spell, item, etc., does not work. The developers coded it that way, they typed out that explanation in the tooltip, and that should be all of the justification required.

Azriel

04-14-2011

Quote:

People understand what you are conveying. The problem is...

You are in the wrong forum.

This is not a bug and TF's ult is not broken. It is just not working the way you wish/think it should work. You are entitled to your opinion but it doesn't belong here.

If you want to have a discussion about changing the way the ults work/interact with each other take it to champ feedback, general discussion or support. Heck even guides/strat would be a better place for this debate.

You have seen proof that Riot was totally aware that the two ults would interact as they do, and that they did this intentionally. Additionally, several people have come up with alternate suggestions (many very similar to yours) and Riot has chosen not to enact changes of this nature.

TL; DR Being unhappy with the way something works does not mean it is broken/bugged and no matter how much you want something to change, it is ultimately what Riot wants/feels is appropriate for the game that is going to be implemented and maintained. They have already stated they wish for Nocts ult to cancel TFs vision for himself as well as allies, regardless of cast order. This is why the comments and threads you make in the "Bug Reports" section addressing your issues with their decisions are not being met well.

r0ck4ev3r

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiTcb View Post
Why does it require a quote from Phreak when the hero's skill states explicitly how it is intended to work? It says itself that it removes all vision except what is created by the location of your champion. Any other source, whether it be your own personal spell, item, etc., does not work. The developers coded it that way, they typed out that explanation in the tooltip, and that should be all of the justification required.
because tf's ulti says he gets vision (noc would be (is) getting precedence, imo the would change do to casting order) hence the assumption of the bug, i was relink to the correct threads.

if Phreak and Ezreal said that noc has precedence, then noc has precedence.