[GUIDE] Clean Cut Nidalee (quick read)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AWWW NUUUU

02-25-2010

MASTERIES:

21/9/0

RUNES

9 - Greater Mark of Desolation = 17 Armor Penetration
9 - Greater Seal of Evasion = 6.7% Dodge
9 - Greater Glyph of Shielding = 24 Magic Resist at 18
3 - Greater Quintessence of Desolation = +12

Hero Spells

W
E
E
Q
E
R
( Skill priority: Aspect Of The Cougar > Primal Surge > Javelin Toss > Bushwhack )

Summoner Spells

1. Flash/Exhaust
2. Flash/Clarity

BUILD ORDER

Starting items: Sapphire Crystal, Health potion (2x)

1) Sheen + Mercury's Treads

2) The Brutalizer

3) Banshee's Veil

4) Trinity Force

5) Guardian Angel

6)Infinity Edge

This is made to be a quick guide to nidalee, i play her as a very rambo hero, chasing down enemys that get away after team fights, its also ment as a quick alt-tab refrence during game play if you forget what spell or item to buy, rather then having to scroll through paragraphs of txt just to read 'okay i need this item next'
For a more indepth guide see:
https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=44658

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2010

Crit damage runes ftw?

AWWW NUUUU

02-25-2010

Crit damage runes are not needed for nidalee she doesnt rely on crits~

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2010

crit damage runes suck for anyone who doesn't build at least 50% crit. and even then they r gimping the character in the beginning

Charmicarmicarmicat

02-25-2010

Crit damage runes suck for nidalee, because she doesn't really have any use for them. Takedown, her main source of singletarget dps, can only crit her base dmg.

Armor pen increases the entire dmg.

PatMcGroyne

02-25-2010

Only character that should have crit dmg is Shaco because he has an attack that auto crits and if he gets you from behind he wrecks you.

P.S Not a fan of the build you are too slow to get a BF sword to boost your dmg and if you are playing against a nidalee and they get a BF sword first they will wreck your face... Literally pounce through your screen and kill you and your family and then go back and buy something from the money she made.

KhaoticImp

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
Only character that should have crit dmg is Shaco because he has an attack that auto crits and if he gets you from behind he wrecks you.

P.S Not a fan of the build you are too slow to get a BF sword to boost your dmg and if you are playing against a nidalee and they get a BF sword first they will wreck your face... Literally pounce through your screen and kill you and your family and then go back and buy something from the money she made.
I would agree with picking up a BF sword before starting on the Veil. Even pushing the Veil back further into the build unless your getting focused and cant escape. I do like the build but its important to adapt to what the other team is doing.

Benoit

02-25-2010

21/9/0 is bad for Nidalee. She doesn't crit, you should go 0/9/21.
Also Clarity is terrible, go Flash/Ghost

Sheriff

Recruiter

02-25-2010

Bump, AWWW NUUU's nidalee worked pretty well when I played with him, I'm a fan!

Chutzpahnaught

Recruiter

02-25-2010

the game that i played with him, he was a real a-hole. And not only that, he was mediocre at best with nidalee.

As for the build, there are better options for nidalee than the edge given her low crit and the way takedown interacts with crits damage.