Alistar Nerfs not mentioned, whats going on Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Alistar is the best tank of the game... It has been decided through numerous polls... Pulverize is just amazing... It goes through spell shield and banshee's veil.. Headbutt is to throw people into your team or away from your team.

Spamming of AOE Heal is just amazing. Wits end on ranged carry is one of the few ways to take down the mighty bull.
Last time I checked, Pulverize did not hit a Target that Is veiled, however, it did pop the veil. I am not sure about Spell Shield, but it would probably still knockup, might not stun though. I never said Alistar sucks, and I can adapt like everyone else can, but I dont think some of what I mentioned in my original post was necessary.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fractus

03-01-2010

Something needs to change with his passive or give him a way to farm. Without ulti you are still pretty easy to kill. Without cooldown reduction the fight can be over by the time you can knock up or knockback again, hopefully it doesn't bug and do nothing or then you've been completely useless as your auto attack means nothing. Without the ability to keep up with the rest of your team item wise you end up relying entirely on your ulti to do anything offensive.

I end up getting 2.5-3.5 items per game then either we've won or we're dead. He moves too slow to be good in running battles, you can be chased down and there isn't much you can do about it. Conversely if you are chasing you will never catch them. The heal also only really shines if you push and you have a sivir that can rape the enemy minions whilst fighting their champions, so you can spam it, otherwise mid-end game the heal doesn't really help.