Move speed, great stat or greatest stat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MapNinja

02-24-2010

I've heard some people talking about movespeed, saying that depending on your hero, it isn't neccesary to get. Personally, i'm of the mindset that every hero ever should at least have upgraded boots of some form before the game is over. Especially anyone who doesnt use teleport. I stack MS wherever i can get it, I have 2 lvl3 MS quintessences (3 when i hit 30), and full points into the utility tree MS talent. In my opinion, you can never have too much MS, the only exception being the MS items, which aren't bad, just depends on the hero.

Edit: ****, i tried making a poll, but i messed it up somehow...

condon

02-24-2010

Greatest stat.

Almighty1

02-24-2010

I would love to make an analogy involving a hamburger and sauce, but I'm too lazy so I'll just say that MS is a great stat, but you need other stats to compliment it. What's the point of being able to move at 500 MS naturally if you can only do 100 damage and get destroyed in half a second?

Chasethedevil

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
I would love to make an analogy involving a hamburger and sauce, but I'm too lazy so I'll just say that MS is a great stat, but you need other stats to compliment it. What's the point of being able to move at 500 MS naturally if you can only do 100 damage and get destroyed in half a second?
CAUSE YOU RUN BACK FROM THE FOUNTAIN FASTER AFTER YOU DIE

Zing

Osmodius

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasethedevil View Post
CAUSE YOU RUN BACK FROM THE FOUNTAIN FASTER AFTER YOU DIE

Zing
ie. you feed faster?

Fail argument has failed.

Although I think I know what you were trying to say with too few words.

anainthehizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmodius View Post
ie. you feed faster?

Fail argument has failed.

Although I think I know what you were trying to say with too few words.

you must be trolling to make ppl think that u think that

RHINO Mk II

02-24-2010

Move speed is excellent. I once saw a fed Yi on our team running away from a kill (and the other 4 enemy champions) at 640ish. Utterly ridiculous. But yeah, move speed is what saves your life if you're weak or nets you kills and assists if youre strong. Just watch a pro singed if you think movespeed is a worthless stat. I play anivia, and I must say it really sucks not being able to chase people down without boots or quints. even with all your slowing.

Klazzix

02-25-2010

Good but not great, CC.

sainthero

02-25-2010

Handy but not near great.

Wildcolt

02-25-2010

It's ok, but not great. 650 MS is great and all, 'till you're hit with a big slow...then all that you invested in MS just became useless...