Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee is balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

02-24-2010

Quote:
mdktyrant:
She does do good with all her abilities; however, her ultimate is not game breaking. Look at ryze who can combo and kill any champion pretty much or warrick with his stun. Nidalee going into cat form makes her better with her abilities but she lacks that game breaking ultimate. Her heal, cat and spear attack is very good but without that final nuke or immune shield or hit everyone on the map, she is balanced.

I bolded the important parts. I believe this person is arguing that Nidalee is not OP because look at how strong Wa... "Warrick" is with his game breaking ultimate stun.

These are the people who defend Nidalee as being balanced.

Just saying.

The SHP

02-24-2010

Quote:
Riesbyfe:
310 ms isn't low?

sure bro

310 ms isn't low. In fact, there is no ranged hero in the game with anything above 310 base. On top of that, when she goes cougar, her movespeed goes to 330, making her tied for jax with the highest base ms. And her passive makes her move about 80 faster just from touching brush. So yeah, i'd say she's fast.

Nylfir

02-24-2010

Quote:
Mpalm:
I bolded the important parts. I believe this person is arguing that Nidalee is not OP because look at how strong Wa... "Warrick" is with his game breaking ultimate stun.

Just saying.

u mad

u mad a good nidalee player killed you

u mad

u so mad u gotta cry about it

lmao u mad

Quote:
Sexual Harassment Panda:
310 ms isn't low. In fact, there is no ranged hero in the game with anything above 310 base. On top of that, when she goes cougar, her movespeed goes to 330, making her tied for jax with the highest base ms. And her passive makes her move about 80 faster just from touching brush. So yeah, i'd say she's fast.

alright, sure. maybe its a bit high, maybe lower it a bit, whatever. i don't think that's quite the issue here everyone is qqing about though.

SlyGoat

02-24-2010

Quote:
Riesbyfe:
u mad

u mad

lmao u mad

you make a strong case

Mpalm

02-24-2010

Quote:
Riesbyfe:
weren't you just making a seemingly large deal about how her ms wasn't low, then instead say it doesn't matter if it is or not? u seem mad and desperate brah.

pounce has a 5s cd, she gets 500-530ms max in brush, which, then again, only lasts for TWO SECONDS. maybe you need to learn to focus a specific champ instead of FACEROLL RIGHT CLICK QWER EVERYTHING MAYBE I GET A KILL.

Maybe you should learn to read. I said she could chase down any champion. You tried saying that she has a low MS and I said that makes no difference. If nidalee wants to she will chase you down.

By the way, I'm pretty sure pounce has something like a 3 second cd, with CD reduction that's even less. So maybe you should work on getting your facts straight before trying to make a ****py argument even worse.

Also, sexual harassment panda summed it up quite nicely how the original MS statement was erroneous anyway.

Nylfir

02-24-2010

Quote:
SlyGoat:
you make a strong case

u mad too.

Quote:
Mpalm:
Maybe you should learn to read. I said she could chase down any champion. You tried saying that she has a low MS and I said that makes no difference. If nidalee wants to she will chase you down.

By the way, I'm pretty sure pounce has something like a 3 second cd, with CD reduction that's even less. So maybe you should work on getting your facts straight before trying to make a ****py argument even worse.

but she can't chase down any champion without putting herself in the same danger as those who can chase better than her. this is irrefutable.

Kryptix

02-24-2010

This MTG card explains the core of LoL right now.

The SHP

02-24-2010

Quote:
Mpalm:

Just saying.

hahahaha, yeah, 'warrick's' pretty gamebreaking with that self-stun ult.

Somafera

02-24-2010

So guys, there are these things called CCs, that stun, slow and root you, making your MS drop to nothing, why don't you try using them against her?

Do you guys also cry about flash and want it removed?

I know right, where is the gratification when you can't just spam ccs and zerg down someone for free kills?

Mpalm

02-24-2010

Quote:
Riesbyfe:
u mad

u mad

lmao u mad

This may surprise you but sounding like a pre-****scent teenage Halo player doesn't make your case any stronger.

Haha.. it censors p u b e