Nidalee is balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somafera View Post
She has a low base MS.

I laughed.

Nylfir

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
I laughed.
310 ms isn't low?

sure bro

Zeta

02-24-2010

Quote:
Why don't you leave 42 more games, then you can talk to me about balance and what works against what.
Lol. Because sticking around when someone DCs or when your team refuses to surrender after they've been feeding means you understand the game better.
Quote:
Who needs CC when you are faster than any other character in the game without boots?
I think you've gotten Nidalee confused with Teemo and Janna.

SlyGoat

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesbyfe View Post
i think by now everyone's learned to take your posts with a grain of salt and then some. who do you play as your main?
Can't check my profile for that info?

My most played is Singed with something like 30 wins. Malphite and GPlank are tied at 12 wins for 2nd/3rd. This is out of like 250 wins total.

So I'm not sure how much of a "main" I have, really.

I played and enjoyed Nidalee when she came out, coincidentally, but it gradually dawned on me how overpowered she was (this was months ago, mind you) - at which point I simply stopped because I didn't enjoy the lack of a challenge.

SquallGBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2010

(Before you get pissy this is a spoof, so that people realize that there is also a problem with characters who have been overnerfed, when rarely was there a complaint to be had- who knows, next it might be your hero!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
Let's ignore the following:

• She has a heal with a short cooldown that cost a flat 50 mp which is stronger than Soraka's Heal.
  • You cannot punish her for misplaying and she rewards stupid play by being virtually unkillable and never having to leave her lane.
  • She's stronger than every champion at level 6 without items and snowballs so hard, don't pretend she isn't a lategame beast. There's nothing getting a void staff or building attack damage can't fix.
  • She supports better than Soraka, when's the last time you saw an AP Soraka get fed?
  • She never has to consider the situation, if she runs into a group of three she'll probably kill someone and escape with a sliver of health.
  • Her cougar skills cost no mana, are on short cooldowns, and do to much damage for their cost.
  • She can ward the entire map and provides better map control than teemo's ult.
  • She rewards inexperienced players by being extremely powerful by design.

Let's ignore all of that and consider this:
She has no CC, lrn2play, and people play her for her balanced nature obviously. Let's pretend that the weekend of double IP did not spawn thousands of Nidalee players between Sunday & Tuesday, her being free this week does not compound the issue. Those people bought her before she was free because she's balanced, sexy, and has no CC. Lrn2play.
Let's ignore the following:

• She has a anti-heal with a 20 sec cooldown that takes two skills and costs a flat 0 mp, the same effect which you can buy cheap.
  • You can punish her easily because her most powerful skill puts her right in your face for punishment, and otherwise has extreme difficulties with last hitting if not used.
  • She's the weakest character levels 1-17 even being fed over 20 kills, and at 18 shes no champion.
  • She dies to Soraka 1v1, Whens the last time you died to Soraka?
  • She never has to consider the situation, because if she runs into any hero she dies, if not, she dies anyway.
  • Her skills cost no mana, are on short cooldowns, and do pretty much nothing, ever.
  • She cant ward the map, or jungle for that matter.
  • She rewards experienced players with nothing(except maybe the satisfaction of playing the weakest character in the game).

Let's ignore all of that and consider this:
She has no CC, lrn2play, and people play her for her balanced nature obviously. Let's pretend that the weekend of double IP /did/ spawn thousands of Katarina players between Sunday & Tuesday, her not being free this week does not compound the issue. Those people bought her before she was free because she's balanced, sexy, and has no CC. Then she was nerfed 5 patches in a row. Lrn2play

Also, go back to Ebaumsworld

Mpalm

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesbyfe View Post
310 ms isn't low?

sure bro
Like her MS matters when she can pounce every second and gets huge boosts from brush?

Bro.

tyrantlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-24-2010

She does do good with all her abilities; however, her ultimate is not game breaking. Look at ryze who can combo and kill any champion pretty much or warrick with his stun. Nidalee going into cat form makes her better with her abilities but she lacks that game breaking ultimate. Her heal, cat and spear attack is very good but without that final nuke or immune shield or hit everyone on the map, she is balanced.

Mpalm

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Lol. Because sticking around when someone DCs or when your team refuses to surrender after they've been feeding means you understand the game better.
Ok fine, fine, you're right Mr. Boots of Mobility Siver, Warwick and Trist.

Nylfir

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
Like her MS matters when she can pounce every second and gets huge boosts from brush?

Bro.
weren't you just making a seemingly large deal about how her ms wasn't low, then instead say it doesn't matter if it is or not? u seem mad and desperate brah.

pounce has a 5s cd, she gets 500-530ms max in brush, which, then again, only lasts for TWO SECONDS. maybe you need to learn to focus a specific champ instead of FACEROLL RIGHT CLICK QWER EVERYTHING MAYBE I GET A KILL.

SlyGoat

02-24-2010

FYI

in cougar form, Nidalee is tied for highest base speed