Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Nidalee is balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaelstromFury

Senior Member

02-24-2010

teemo is garbage, he has 1 anti-carry move and thats it, literally thats IT


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somafera

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
SlyGoat:
You either play nothing but Nidalee or have never seen a half decent Nidalee.

She does not take skill, and not having CC is no excuse for being a ****ing god of everything.



If she doesn't take skill, what does?

A right click mash Q tunnel vision hero like Poppy (thats considered UP) can destroy her.

A right click Yi with ult popped can destroy her.

A right click Teemo/twitch can destroy her.

A right click Ashe can destroy her.

So a hero that req a lot of microing and aiming gets easily shut down by nobrainer right click carries.

Oh wait, a W R E Q Ryze with barely any items also can destroy her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Somafera:
Hey guys i hope that she gets nerfed into nonfactor tier, because we need less heroes with no cc that take some skill to play properly and more right click CC-fest re-tardation.


Who needs CC when you are faster than any other character in the game without boots? What the hell skill does nidalee take anyway? She lanes like a champion, then hits jungle for buffs without breaking a sweat, then you gank with lizard/golem by spamming W and hitting E and Q occasionally? Low on life, might die? It's cool, cleanse/flash out, heal up and re-enter the fight again with insane AS from your heal buff. Oh, and she can solo dragon in like .8 seconds barely utilizing any mana and staying at full hp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Somafera:
If she doesn't take skill, what does?

A right click mash Q tunnel vision hero like Poppy (thats considered UP) can destroy her.

A right click Yi with ult popped can destroy her.

A right click Teemo/twitch can destroy her.

A right click Ashe can destroy her.

So a hero that req a lot of microing and aiming gets easily shut down by nobrainer right click carries.

Oh wait, a W R E Q Ryze with barely any items also can destroy her.


i emphasized the only parts of your post that matter

evelynn CAN solo a team of of 5 cardmasters!!!1@23


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Somafera:
If she doesn't take skill, what does?

A right click mash Q tunnel vision hero like Poppy (thats considered UP) can destroy her.

A right click Yi with ult popped can destroy her.

A right click Teemo/twitch can destroy her.

A right click Ashe can destroy her.

So a hero that req a lot of microing and aiming gets easily shut down by nobrainer right click carries.

Oh wait, a W R E Q Ryze with barely any items also can destroy her.


Lol... what? I think maybe you're confusing League of Legends with Scrabble.

Idk which one was funniest... Yi, Teemo or Ashe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeta

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Idk which one was funniest... Yi, Teemo or Ashe.


A farmed up Ashe can kill farmed Nidalee without even breaking a sweat. As can farmed Yii (or really any half-decent DPS).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nylfir

Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
SlyGoat:
i emphasized the only parts of your post that matter

evelynn CAN solo a team of of 5 cardmasters!!!1@23


i think by now everyone's learned to take your posts with a grain of salt and then some. who do you play as your main?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Zeta:
A farmed up Ashe can kill farmed Nidalee without even breaking a sweat. As can farmed Yii (or really any half-decent DPS).


Why don't you leave 42 more games, then you can talk to me about balance and what works against what.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somafera

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Mpalm:
Who needs CC when you are faster than any other character in the game without boots? What the hell skill does nidalee take anyway? She lanes like a champion, then hits jungle for buffs without breaking a sweat, then you gank with lizard/golem by spamming W and hitting E and Q occasionally? Low on life, might die? It's cool, cleanse/flash out, heal up and re-enter the fight again with insane AS from your heal buff.



She has a low base MS.

I can do all you just mentioned with Udyr, he must be insanely op, right?

"It's cool, cleanse/flash out, heal up and re-enter the fight again with insane AS from your heal buff."

No? If you live enough after being in melee range (lol) to cleanse+flash away, and considering that nobody is going to chase and finish you off (unlikely), your **** heal (yes its **** even with ap stacking lategame) isn't going to save you, also why would you need AS on an AP build?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The SHP

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Zeta:
The buff is subjective. What are you going to accomplish by giving attack speed to Annie? While Armor is always good.


Are you posting from some parallel dimension where Nidalee's traps actually do a measurable amount of damage? Especially enough to make them comparable with TEEMO?!


What good is 35 armor against a mostly magic damage team? Attack speed is useful on anyone for taking a tower. Even aside from that, attack speed on a target that can use it, especially 60% attack speed, is far more useful than 35 armor.

And it's ludicrous that you think nidalee's traps are about damage. They're for vision and damage amp. 12 seconds of vision and weakened defense is powerful as hell for both map control and teamfights. Teemo's shrooms are good for damage and ward vision, nidalee's traps are for tracking and utility.