Nidalee is balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somafera

02-24-2010

Hey guys i hope that she gets nerfed into nonfactor tier, because we need less heroes with no cc that take some skill to play properly and more right click CC-fest re-tardation.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrisonSex View Post
Let's pretend that her being free this week did not cause the creation of this thread.
If you read my post you'd see I'm mainly referencing her resurgence before today (i.e. sunday to tuesday.)

Zeta

02-24-2010

Quote:
It's slightly weaker base and AP (and i mean slightly), has a slightly longer cooldown, but has a far lower manacost and gives an incredibly stronger buff.
The buff is subjective. What are you going to accomplish by giving attack speed to Annie? While Armor is always good.
Quote:
Needle Lee's traps don't do anything? Are you posting from the future?
Are you posting from some parallel dimension where Nidalee's traps actually do a measurable amount of damage? Especially enough to make them comparable with TEEMO?!

SlyGoat

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somafera View Post
Hey guys i hope that she gets nerfed into nonfactor tier, because we need less heroes with no cc that take some skill to play properly and more right click CC-fest re-tardation.
You either play nothing but Nidalee or have never seen a half decent Nidalee.

She does not take skill, and not having CC is no excuse for being a ****ing god of everything.

Zeta

02-24-2010

As Teemo, I can eat Nidalees for breakfast.

Nylfir

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
You either play nothing but Nidalee or have never seen a half decent Nidalee.

She does not take skill, and not having CC is no excuse for being a ****ing god of everything.
oh boy, the forum moron. i suppose you think shaco or twitch require some degree of skill, as compared to nidalee, right?

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
I, too, can last hit Nidalee on Janna.

SlyGoat

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesbyfe View Post
oh boy, the forum moron. i suppose you think shaco or twitch require some degree of skill, as compared to nidalee, right?
I don't think any LoL hero takes skill. "LOL SHE TAKES SKILL!!11" is not an excuse for making a hero overpowered either way. You are bad.

Zeta

02-24-2010

I don't need to just last hit. With DPS + Frozen Mallet and well-placed mushrooms, I can solo Nidalee by myself.

Janna with Rylai's Crystal Scepter is also a legitimate hard counter to her.

Quote:
I don't think any LoL hero takes skill. "LOL SHE TAKES SKILL!!11" is not an excuse for making a hero overpowered either way. You are bad.
Then "she takes no skill lawl" is not an excuse for wanting to make them underpowered.

Zhephiston

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
And as Nidalee, I tend to eat Teemos for lunch and dinner. I can own champion X with champion Y is not a good argument for Champ X being balanced.

TBH, the only heroes that ever give me problems when I'm playing Nid are burst nukers. Throw on a banshee's and that stops being an issue too.