Nidalee is balanced

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2010

Let's ignore the following:

• She has a heal with a short cooldown that cost a flat 50 mp which is stronger than Soraka's Heal.
  • You cannot punish her for misplaying and she rewards stupid play by being virtually unkillable and never having to leave her lane.
  • She's stronger than every champion at level 6 without items and snowballs so hard, don't pretend she isn't a lategame beast. There's nothing getting a void staff or building attack damage can't fix.
  • She supports better than Soraka, when's the last time you saw an AP Soraka get fed?
  • She never has to consider the situation, if she runs into a group of three she'll probably kill someone and escape with a sliver of health.
  • Her cougar skills cost no mana, are on short cooldowns, and do to much damage for their cost.
  • She can ward the entire map and provides better map control than teemo's ult.
  • She rewards inexperienced players by being extremely powerful by design.

Let's ignore all of that and consider this:
She has no CC, lrn2play, and people play her for her balanced nature obviously. Let's pretend that the weekend of double IP did not spawn thousands of Nidalee players between Sunday & Tuesday, her being free this week does not compound the issue. Those people bought her before she was free because she's balanced, sexy, and has no CC. Lrn2play.

SlyGoat

02-24-2010

I main Nidalee due to her balanced nature.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
I main Nidalee due to her balanced nature.
It's why I main her on my smurf, she's so balanced.

Ai shi teru

02-24-2010

What does balanced main?

Stronger than the average characters ( tier 3-4), but not OP like some in Tier 1?

Therefore, she can be used in all tiers, but does not deserve nerf due to characters that need nerf before her.

If thats what you guys mean.. then I agree.

--
Nevermind, didnt read your post in the beggining.
Never the less, I still agree.

Just that some characters like "Alistar and TF" are more balanced than Nidalee currently.

Somafera

02-24-2010

A hero with no cc that actually takes some skill to play unlike most of right click wonders?

Pretty balanced.

Mack The Knife

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somafera View Post
A hero with no cc that actually takes some skill to play unlike most of right click wonders?

Pretty balanced.
lol...riiiiight.

Prisonal

02-24-2010

Let's pretend that her being free this week did not cause the creation of this thread.

The SHP

02-24-2010

i'm saving up to buy her because of her balanced nature. Now that TF got nerfed to hell (i don't get it, he was perfectly balanced), i've gotta find a new champ with perfect balance to fill the void. Nidalee should be balanced enough to fill that hole in my life.

MaelstromFury

02-24-2010

Balanced? You must be a nidalee only player that doesn't want any changes to her. Ok lets see, she has one of the best laning capabilities due to constant heal, her cougar has no mana so she doesn't worry about mana, she flees and chases faster than anyone, she DOESN'T die, one of her basic spells is like teemo's ulti, and she picks off low hp squishies like nothing. Oh and she can go human form ranged to finish you off. Yes, there are plenty of champions just like her.

SlyGoat

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaelstromFury View Post
Balanced? You must be a nidalee only player that doesn't want any changes to her. Ok lets see, she has one of the best laning capabilities due to constant heal, her cougar has no mana so she doesn't worry about mana, she flees and chases faster than anyone, she DOESN'T die, one of her basic spells is like teemo's ulti, and she picks off low hp squishies like nothing. Oh and she can go human form ranged to finish you off. Yes, there are plenty of champions just like her.
sarcasm detector malfunction

1234511 ... 22