Problem with Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Toenail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

I know I'm a bit laggy, but I've tested this on another computer too (one that I know is not). And ever since today's patch when I play Galio he feels incredibly sticky. For example, I cannot move him slightly to the left or right like I can other champions. On top of that he seems to have some new delay with all his skills. To top it off it takes a moment longer for him to begin moving than when I click with other heroes. I know these seem miniscule but as someone who played him before and after the patch it just feels really bad.

Gerrard Capashen

04-12-2011

As for the moving left to right, I'm not sure. The delay on everything else might have something to do with the servers dying in a fire as countless people try to access them in an already crippled state.

Mr NileX

04-12-2011

I played galio earlier and had 0 problems with him, if anything i find him to be better now.

Dr Toenail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

He's better statistically, but this problem is really annoying. Moving with him feels like lag even though it's not. Also he can't move a tiny shuffle like other champions. He has to move farther to move at all.