Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Character Information screen bug.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elandroth

08-25-2009

I think that's what the window is called - whatever 'c' is bound to.

I hit 'x' accidentally instead of 'c', and it brought up a red cursor (move and attack i think it is?), with the red cursor still active, I hit 'c'. The character info pane opened, however it was... attached to my cursor. What I mean is, whenever I moved my mouse, the window moved with it. I wasn't dragging the window, and the window wasn't actually touching my cursor in any way, but the window moved with my mouse movement exactly - as if it was locked onto the cursor movement.

I tried to clear it somehow by hitting 'x' again and using it, using some abilities, etc - no luck. It stayed this way for the entire game. Problem was gone next game.

To reproduce (although I didn't try again b/c I need to go to sleep ;P) :

1) Press x - do not left click.
2) Hit c
3) Observe window moving around with cursor